Robert C. Aradio
Online Portfoilo: www.rcaradio.com
Summary A creative concept designer with years of professional experience dedicated to providing fast and impactful visual solutions.
Dolphin Tale_/ Bottlenose Productions - Fall 2010
Lead Storyboard artist for major motion picture movie.
Directed by: Charles Martin Smith; Staring Morgan Freeman , Harry Conick Jr. & Ashley Judd.
• AM meetings with Film Director: Charles Martin Smith to capture storyboard layout and critical
cinematic direction of each scene. • Layout of each scene including rough panel break downs of storyboards • Traditional and digital rendering of final storyboards
• Processed finished labeled storyboards distributed to cast and crew
Universal Creative, Orlando, FL 2008 – 2010 present Professional Experience and Accomplishments
Transformers / Project Dervish • Photoshop scene rendering / direction from Industrial Light and Magic. • Design development and storyboarding • Digital illustration & project visualization
• Ride vehicle graphic wrap design • Presentation development
Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit / Project Rumble
• Logo development and storyboarding • Digital illustration & project visualization • Presentation development - PDF, PowerPoint, QuickTime movies/ audio • Video editing • Interactive media development • Website & Interface design
• Key frame animations • LED programming • Sketchup • Construction site review and interpretation • Vendor management Rockit Highlight:
Designed the following final images and graphics used on the Rockit attraction :
• Created Final Rockit logos use through out the advertising & web campaign.
• Designed the Hollywood Rip Rid Rockit Web Site ( www.hollywoodrockit.com )
• Designed the GIP( Guest Interface Panel ) to program the music on the Ride Vehicle.
• Illustrated select wall graphics as they appear on the queue walls throughout the attraction.
• Layout and Design of all RFP and Deck presentations used to outline and promote the Rockit.
• Design and programming of the Queue LED Reader boards.
Professional Art Experience - 2009 to 1995 • Heavy Metal Magazine - Illustrator of self created IP - 2001 – 2009 Story, concept and Illustrations for an on going publication in the world's foremost Fantasy adult magazine. Colt the Outlander, a Sci-fi post apocalyptic adventure about a bounty hunter and his missions on Neb six, an abandoned mining planet. www.aradiobrothers.com • Frazetta Apparel - Creative Director - 2005 to 2001 Responsible for marketing concepts including design and fabrication of apparel
line; shirts, hats, jewelry and accessories. website and vender management. Frank Frazetta is a world-renowned classical Sci-Fi artist and illustrator whose credits include early Tarzan works, Conan and Lord of the Rings. Working for Mr. Frazetta has been an honor. • IBC Digital Animation - 2003 to 2000
Clients: MTV, VH1, HBO, Comedy Central & Fisher-Price Lead illustrator responsible for concept sketches, character development and assistant management. • Art Assistant & colorist - DraxHall Jump Entertainment - 2003 to 2000 Clients: GI-Joe, Transformers, Armageddon, Star Wars, DHJ Comics Worked on board game designs for Hasbro & Mr. Ken Lashley • Al-Ross Sports Screening - Assistant Director / Illustrator - 1999 to 2000 Responsible for athletic illustrations and logos for fast paced screening company • Veradii Luna Design - 1997 to present President of self owned Design Company Founded in 1997, this company has provided clients internationally with cutting edge design services for over a decade. Our services range from corporate identity packages to web site & brochure design. Running a successful graphic design business for 15 years has provided me with a solid foundation. Function, form and fluidity are the essential elements of design I strive to bring to each project. www.veradiiluna.com
Education College SVA (School of Visual Arts) 1990 -1994 • Graphics / Illustration / Sequential Art Manhattan Artist Exhibit participant • 200 2nd Avenue, New York, New York 10010 Traditional Skills Traditional art background: painting in all mediums, concept art, thumbnails, storyboards, sculpture, character and mascot design Digital Software Macintosh Designer since 87’ Adobe Photoshop CS, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Go Live Sketchup, Painter, Quark Express, Macromedia, Flash, Freehand, I Movie, Garage Band and many others. references and portfolio furnished upon request.