Ad Hoc Video Services works in certain fields only. We don't hide behind a smokescreen of words claiming we're "among the leaders in our field" or that we're "cutting-edge innovators". We leave weddings, mitzvahs, and Sweet-16s to the businesses that specialize in them. We concentrate our efforts in:
- Legal videography, including recording depositions, recording and editing of DIL's, and recording of pre, mid, and post-construction video.
- Promotional videography for businesses and non-profits. We've recorded and directed more than 150 promotional web video spots for businesses and schools throughout New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, and the New York metropolitan area.
- Event videography, including performances, sporting events, auto events, and more.
- Equestrian events, such as barrel racing competitions, and hunter/jumper competitions. We even record "Horse For Sale" video brochures.
- Corporate recording work, such as workshops, seminars, in-house town-halls,etc.
- Editing, DVD authoring, DVD duplication, and VHS-to-DVD digitization.
We own Panasonic 3-chip cameras, a variety of mics (Audio-Technica, Shure, Azden), a variety of lighting fixtures (Lowell, Impact, Interfit), a studio-quality teleprompter, and all other equipment necessary for on-location shoots with up to 3 cameras.
We edit and author using Adobe Production Studio Premium/CS6.
We use only copyright-free, computer generated music, so no licensing or permissions are required.
We can even provide access to our own resources for reviewing video and for file transfer.
Rates are variable, based on the amount of equipment required for the job, the number of people required to operate that equipment, and the length of the shooting session.