CITY COLLEGE OF NEW YORK, NY
SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE, Bachelor of Architecture (2nd Degree)
SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE, Master Degree of Landscape Architecture (June2011)
MANHATTTAN COLLEGE, RIVERDALE, NY
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING ( 2007-Present)
• Expert in building technologies, architectural area planning, and drafting.
• Coordinate mixed-use and multi-family housing construction projects.
• Expertise in various architectural models and technical skills.
• Work well with vendors across commercial, private, and public sectors.
• Proficient in AutoCAD computer.
Aegis Company - GLS Company (2008-2009)
• I have been working as a civilian employee (Translator) to support the Army mission in Iraq. I have been located in various locations through Iraq.
Hecht Burdeshaw Architect,Columbus, GA 31902 (2007-2008)
Gregg DeAngelis Architect, Mamaroneck, NY (2005-2007)
The Geddis Partnership Architects, Southport, CT (-2005)
• Residential and commercial design, site inspections, working drawings, AutoCAD rendering.
• Responsible for all phases of project from planning and design from initial site visit to as built and drafting.
• historic renovation plans.
• Created unique architectural designs according to client's demand
• Manged small tenant improvements and multiple use developments.
• Developed a building expansion proposal for an industrial space construction.
• Collaborated with contractors to ensure specifications adherence.
• Designed presentation slides using 3-dimensional CAD software.
Preiss Breismeister Architects,Stamford, CT (2000)
Granoff Architects, Greenwich, CT
Peter Gisolfi Associates, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY
I am Associate member of The American Institute of Architects in New York (studying for my license)
Proficient in: CAD 2004, 2007, 2009, Photoshop 7.0, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Access
Proficient in languages: Aramaic, French, Arabic and Spanish.