A successful implementation can hinge on the availability of complete, concise, and accurate end-user documentation.
I am a technical writer and editor with fourteen years of diverse experience in documenting hardware and software products. I have authored user manuals, online help, quick reference cards, system diagrams, courseware guides, and many other electronic and paper-based documentation products.
• Capturing and synthesizing information from engineering documents, application prototypes, and interviews with development team, trainers, and product management
• Identifying end-users’ requirements and devising effective and appropriate documentation strategies
• Transforming complex technical information into accurate, customer-oriented documents
• Adapting quickly to changing specifications and schedules
• Working independently with little or no supervision
• Juggling multiple requests and competing projects