An innovative graduate seeking to obtain an internship in a professional office environment where my skills are valued and can benefit the organization. Ideally, I wish to contribute for a growing organization to gain experience in the interior design field.
• Excellent communication & listening skills with a proven record of 5 years of exceptional customer service.
• Constantly updated of design, trends, construction methodology, materials application & manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
• Advanced knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment, architectural/interior finishes, lighting, signage, art, & color schemes to carryout design intent.
• Familiar with building regulations & safety codes.
• Proficiency of AutoCad, Sketch Up, 3D Max, Photoshop & Illustrator.
• In-depth experience in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally & in writing.
January 2012- August 2012
Textiles Department Sales Representative
• Utilized selling skills & tools to satisfy customer needs & intentions.
• Built client relationships to ensure client satisfaction.
• Transferred skills to co-workers on product expertise, customer selling skills & basic actions
• Adhered to inventory control procedures & generated quotations for customers when required.
• Keep up to date with product information as well as new products
• Be familiar with online and in-store promotions and communicate them with customers on the phone or in person
2008- October 2012
Crowd control, Private & Event Supervisor
• Assumed a direct role in training new employees, developing, and motivating a team in field.
• Responded to client inquiries and calls including troubleshooting issues and escalations.
• Assertive and persistent while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
References Available Upon Request