5636 W. Division St. Apt 208 Chicago IL, 60651 | 7733317680 | email@example.com |
DIPLOMA | MAY 2008 | SHAW HIGH SCHOOL
• Major: Diploma
CAREER DIPLOMA | STILL ATTENDING | STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE (ONLINE)
MAJOR: CREATIVING WRITING
Skills & Abilities
• Type 100 words a minute, I’m very good at typing. I’m also good with browsing the internet
• I have good writing skills. I love to write. I write poetry, songs and working on a book. I had the best Essay in my class in the fourth grade
• I have a couple of my poems in books
• I’m a good talker and listener. People always come to me for advice. I love giving and helping people I feel that it’s needed. I just think it just makes life so much easier.
• I have good communication skills. I was on I was on the track team, basketball team, and softball team, you have to have good communication to be a part of a team.
• Leader of the praise dance team at Divine Intervention Church. I was on the basketball team all through school. I still play. I showed leadership on my team.
BABYSITTER | HOME | JANUARY 2010 TO OCTOCBER 2011
• My responsibilities were to bathe the child, feed the child, play with the child, teach the child. I would also play with the child and watch movies. My best accomplishments were when the child came back to me and repeated what I taught her back to me that was a great feeling. Another great feeling was the bond that I developed with the child.