California College of the Arts, San Francisco, California
Illustration major; Graduation Date: May 2016
Illustrator at eGlobalReader (educational e-books for multilingual children); 2 years, 2012 - 2014
- Illustrated 5 books, about 50 full-page illustrations.
- Collaborated with an art director and the authors
Illustrator at Ankle Biter Publishing Inc. (children’s books and ebooks); 8 months, 2013
- Illustrated 2 books; 2 covers and 29 full-page inside illustrations.
- Collaborated with an art director and the author William Francis.
- Illustrated a cover for a chess novel Lisa by Jesse Kraai; 2013
- Designed 4 coloring books for an iPad application (52 coloring pages overall); 2013
- Designed concept sketches for store displays for MotherCare (Children’s store), InCity (Women’s fashion store); Moscow, Russia; 2012
EXHIBITIONS (San Francisco Bay area)
2013 – Solo exhibition “Explore New Technologies” at California College of the Arts; a combination of 3D-printing, laser cutting and traditional media.
2012 - 2013 –Solo and group exhibitions at California College of the Arts (participant).
2012 – Holiday Art Fair at California College of the Arts (selling artworks).
2012 – Art Auction at Root Division (participant).
- three-dimensional and interactive illustrations
- 3D printing
- laser cutting
- proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- high level of drawing skills
- inclination toward new technologies and willingness to learn them (3D printing, laser cutting)
- Knowledge of SolidWorks (3D modeling program)