I am a qualified Electro-mechanical Designer with 41 years experience across a variety of industries including Power, Mining, Building Services, Construction and Manufacturing with an "A" Class Electrical Workers license and Certificate VI in Workplace Training and Assessment.
I submit my application with genuine interest in this role.
I am confident my career experience, competencies qualifications and personal strengths will enable me to be successful in this or similar role. I submit my resume that provides evidence of my skills and achievements demonstrating my capability of making a positive contribution to your business.
Core capabilities and strengths that I possess that are relevant to this role include:
• Electro-mechanical experience
• Competence in CADD and other software packages
• Committed to use of Safety in Design within and across disciplines
• Conscious of the impact designs have on the environment
• Competence with tools and their uses
• Training / managing teams / classes of all ages
I am a person of integrity; reliable and responsible and I believe my attributes for this work and my ability to work well unsupervised and collaboratively within a team, and my willingness to work hard will make me a valuable member of your team.