11934 Riverside Drive # 101
Valley Village, CA 91607
Cell: (213) 200-9726
Studio Make-up Academy 2009
Certification: Beauty and Special Effects Make-Up
California State University, Chico 2008
Bachelor of Arts: Communication Design
Option: Media Arts
Minor: Art Studio
USAC, University Studies Abroad Consortium
Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic 2007
- Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro, Flash and Photoshop.
Artist, International Artist Exhibition, New York, New York 2013
Designer, Alice + Olivia, New York, New York 2013
Zombie Transformation, Sherman Oaks, CA 2012
Chalkboard Artist, Crave Café, Sherman Oaks, CA 2012
Chalkboard Artist, Jinky’s Café, Santa Monica, CA 2012
Chalkboard Artist, Crave Café, Studio City CA 2011
Internship, Sticks and Stones, Tujunga, CA 2009- 2011
-Assistant to Makeup Effects Artist Rob Burman.
SFX Make-Up Artist, Hollywood Fight Club Theatre, Hollywood, CA 2011
Art Apprentice, “I Want Him Dead”, Exterion Films, Los Angeles, CA 2011
Production Assistant, yU+co, Hollywood, CA 2008-2009
Production Assistant, Mar Mar’s Boutique, Beverly Hills, CA 2009
Production Assistant, DreamWorks Television, Los Angeles, CA 2008
Internship, Enloe Cancer Center, Chico, CA 2008
Manager, Crave Café, Sherman Oaks, CA 2010-2013
- Communicate actively and listen attentively to customer’s requests.
- Recognized for commitment of time and energy, while handling multiple demands.
Manager, Dolci Mango, La Canada, CA 2009-2010
- Responsible for managing employees, scheduling and payroll.
- Encouraged effective teamwork, motivating individuals to perform.
Student Supervisor, Creekside Café, Chico, CA 2005-2008
- Exhibited a positive attitude to meet the needs of faculty and students.
- Taught, supervised, and trained others using simple concepts and hands on