To make continuous efforts in improving my professional skills by incorporating in my chosen area of activity with an insatiable desire to learn and give out the best, I am confident to be an asset for the organization associated with.
• Possess a fair understanding of editing and proof-reading the written content.
• Possesses good presentation skills with highly committed analytical bent of mind & positive attitude.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with ability to generate content in a clear and precise manner.
• Excellent knowledge of grammar and use of punctuation marks.
• Ability to edit content according to requirements and in a variety of styles and formats for multiple audiences.
• An effective & impressive communicator with excellent relationship building, planning and organizational skills.
• Target oriented with ability to perform tasks within limited period of time.
Sumpoorna Portfolio Ltd.
April 2012- Present: Content Editor (Insurance Domain)
• Writing and Editing Articles for insurance
• Research and Factual Check of the content
• Monitor Database Generation for General Information and Edit
• Contributing to the Editorial process such as suggesting potential article topics
• Final Quality Check of all the content
Indiafin Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Noida
June 2011-April 2012; Copy Editor (Legal Domain)
• Worked with Senior Editors to receive projects that have been approved for publishing and determine deadlines to complete edits
• Editing articles by focusing on formatting, grammar and spelling
• Worked with the Client based Online Editor to ensure articles are formatted appropriately for online publication
• Submitting possible re-purposed article candidates to the Managing Editor
• Ensured that headings and sub-headings are consistent throughout the manuscript
• Analyzed the captions in the photos, making sure that the description is appropriate
• Developed a comprehensive guideline to be used in checking publications
• Looked for typographical errors in the law book
Eternal HR Services Pvt. Ltd., Noida
March2011 to June2011; HR-consultant
• Recruiting, hiring, staffing and processing employee promotions or terminations
• Business Development for HR related services like Human Resource Management services, Performance monitoring system, Sales monitoring etc.
• Client Handling
• Generating Reports and Data
• Developing strategic approach on human resource development and ensure effective implementation
• Monitor weekly attendance, recruitment status
• Develop human resource policies
• Employee orientation, development & training management
• Monitoring HR documentation
• High School from Bal Bhavan Public School (CBSE), Delhi-2000.
• Intermediate from Andhra Education Society (CBSE), Delhi-2002.
• Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA): From Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar-2005.
• CMC Certification: Six Months Certification course from CMC Ltd.
• Master of Business Administration (MBA): From Amity University-2011.
• Well versed with Microsoft Windows XP, MS Office 2003 and 2007.
Extra Curricular Activities:
• Participated in various sports events, volley-ball and badminton.
• Participated in debate and various essay writing competitions at school and college level.
• Practice Yoga and meditation religiously.
• Hobbies include reading inspirational books, cooking & listening music.