Dylan T. Lerch
9449 Briar Forest Drive #1405
Houston, TX 77063
Utilizing my affinity for the English language to contribute quality freelance writing and editing.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Professional experience includes: managing writers; setting budgets; time management and deadlines; interpersonal electronic communication; editing spelling, grammar, and content; performance reviews; writing on a deadline; and computer skills.
Redmond High School Class of 2004
Nuclear, Plasma, Radiological Engineering, University of Illinois, 2004-2005
Editor, feature writer
• Manage a team of 8-10 writers to coordinate content.
• Set and enforce deadlines.
• Edit spelling, grammar, and content for every article submitted by my team.
• Sole responsibility for the payment and budget of my team.
PROFESSIONAL POKER PLAYER
Poker player, poker coach
January 30, 2005-April 15, 2011
• One of the most successful and prolific Limit Texas Hold ‘Em players online.
• Played more than 3,000,000 hands of poker.
• Staked by one of the largest poker staking organizations.
TRUE MARTIAL ARTS
June, 2000-August, 2004
• Taught Tae Kwon Do and self-defense skills to 30 children ages 6-13, as well as served as a mentor and guide.