JASON W. FOX
80 Milland Drive Mill Valley, California 94941
voice 619.602.4474 skype jason.w.fox
JasonwFox.com | email@example.com
Sales, Social Media Marketing
? Sales and management roles have honed my ability to launch new products, and manage rollout processes for internet telecom, high-ticket medical software, and leading CRM solutions.
? Sales and marketing know-how — combined, a sales team one-two punch: a ‘thinker’ that can blend traditional tactics with social media to make the pitch, product & service systems and the company better.
? Entrepreneurship and management skills: gregarious “can-do” attitude when it comes to creating operational objectives, building rapport internally, and motivating a cohesive sales team to succeed.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Start-up experience: 2 high-ticket medical software companies, 1st gen DSL, and a Salesforce.com reseller
• Heavy Phones: hunter mentality, campaign and script development, relationship driven, strong 1-call closer
• Superior Interpersonal Skill: verbal and written, offer concepts, drip campaigns, social networking, command of large groups, short or long sell cycle
• B2B / B2C selling: physicians, A and B level contacts, residential, memberships, subscription, hardware/software installations and tradeshows
• Managed: telemarketing teams up to 330 reps; call center - 6 yrs. | automotive services and 1099 contractors - 15 yrs. | property management / vacation rentals - 4 yrs.
• Technology: virtual, cloud, SaaS, Internet telecom, medical software, and Salesforce.com
• Web / Social Media Marketing: content creation: Wix developer, VRBO, Flipkey, Airbandb | recently Social Media Certified at San Francisco State University (96 hours)
Short Circuit Marketing & Sales - Mill Valley, California 2009 – Present
• Customized and implemented Salesforce.com for 3 of ISM’s VAR partners and trained users.
• Developed calling campaigns, lead generation and AWeber marketing. Closed new and existing clients.
• Wix developer, business plan writing, business process development and mortgage client relations.
• Property management / vacation rentals / details - 16 private clients; managing 1099 contractors.
• Corporate Clients: Coastline Investments, Ltd., Sinfulicious, Utelogy, Applied Knowledge, 2000Soft
Integrated Sales Management (ISM) - Salesforce.com Reseller – Irvine, California 2004 – 2009
• Took ISM from 9th place to #1 SalesLogix Partner of 250 in the west in the first 12 months.
• Hunter Mentality: Generated an average of $2 million in CRM sales annually since 2004.
• Managed 4 person New York based telemarketing firm via WebEx generating 150+ leads per month.
• Lead generation programs: Heavy cold calling, print media, and SEO for an additional 150+ leads per month.
• Developed internet and calling campaigns introducing Salesforce.com to A and B level contacts in California.
American Teleservices, Inc. - U.S. Telecom – Irvine, California 2002 – 2004
• Consistent top 10 performance with an average of 120 one-call closes per week.
• Hired, trained, and supervised 230 telemarketers in U.S. Telecom's call center marketing
nationwide long-distance services | sales script development | high turnover environment
• Managed Davox predictive-dialing system reviewing call analytics with Executives to
define telemarketing strategy, detect fraud, and provide incentives for top representatives.
DataMed Forms & Software, Inc. - Dr. Notes Software (EMR) – Fort Lauderdale, Florida 1999 – 2002
• Launched the only U.S. Patented Electronic Medical Records (EMR) to physicians in 18 specialties.
• Closed $900,000 in 12 months - trained users and 40 new employees growing DataMed by 18% in the third
Quarter ‘02 to a pre-IPO stage.
• Key Accounts: Kaleida Health Texas ENT- $86k hardware and software contract with the largest US hospital.
• Traveled extensively throughout the country for private practice implementations and tradeshows.
Silicon Beach Communications – Santa Barbara, California 1998 – 1999
• Top AE exceeding data quota up to 200% managing the 1st generation DSL rollout for the #1 ISP in SoCal.
• Introduced high-speed internet to more than 300 commercial accounts, and scores of residential customers.
• Exceeded quotas and overrides for 3 consecutive quarters, and 4 times in fourth quarter 1999.
• Project Management and content development for high ticket websites: Airshow Network and Gallup
Stribling Orchids. Sponsored Santa Barbara Youth Basketball Team increasing community awareness.
Computer Visualizations, Inc. – ACOG PACE™ - Honolulu, Hawaii 1995 – 1997
• Top AE closing the largest single sale of $72,000 for the ACOG PACE Patient Education and Informed
Consent System, while managing a sales department with 7 employees.
• Closed $750,000 in hardware/software sales building rapport and trust marketing an unknown technology.
• Created marketing pieces for medical journals discussing ObGyn surgical risks sent to 57,000 members.
• Installed kiosks and trained users in private practice, hospitals, and military installations in the US.
University of Colorado at Boulder (CU) - 1992
B.S., Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Hawaii Preparatory Academy (HPA) - 1988
Social Media Marketing Certificate – San Francisco State University, Graduate Business Programs
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Sales Training - Silva Institute
Hawaii State Real Estate License Certificate - Vitousek Real Estate School
• Social Media Marketing Certified
• Salesforce.com Customization | Implementation | Training
• SalesLogix CRM | Microsoft CRM | ACT | GoToMeeting
• AWeber | Swiftpage Email Marketing
• Wix Developer | VRBO | FlipKey.com | Airbandb.com