Skills to Benefit Your Organization:
• Creative and integrity-driven marketing professional with over six years of successful experience in marketing agency account management, project management, social media and copywriting.
• Polished communicator and leader with consistent success at using creative marketing techniques to drive social media success.
• Excellent at building internal and customer consensus, efficiently managing resources and cultivating customer buy-in for award winning marketing campaigns and branding initiatives.
• Recommended by clients, employers and colleagues as an instinctive communicator, problem solver and strategic brand storyteller.
Proven Professional Strengths
• Noted by senior management as a natural leader with consistent track record of success
• Self-motivated and disciplined
• Unflappable integrity in process, results and reporting
• Trained storyteller and communicator with an approach that is successful in any marketplace
pronounced ‘märkitiNG, Nashville, TN
• Company I created to house all self-secured freelance marketing consultant, social media management and copywriting work as allowed by my no-compete agreement with XK3.
• Projects include retail, service industry, B2B, legal and patient-facing healthcare clients.
• Assembled an independent network of graphic designers, web programmers and mobile specialists to ensure we can meet customer requirements and timeframes.
• Consistent success created by repeat clients and direct references.
XK3 Creative Marketing, Hendersonville, TN
Account Manager and Content Writer
• Manage and produce content for social media programs across blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and LinkedIn that generated over 300,000 page views per month.
• Ensure client satisfaction by serving as primary point of contact for communications and concepting to secure successful results for all parties
• Work closely with clients to generate new strategy and creative, then direct creative teams to produce results that exceed client sales and brand awareness expectations
• Conduct interviews, research and write Annual Letter to the Stockholders for 10-K Wraps for clients, including Emdeon Business Services.
• Research, write and edit high-level brochures, flyers, RFPs, sales presentations, sales letters and marketing materials for a wide scope of different audiences and clients.
Austin Peay State University Clarksville, TN Bachelor of Arts, 2005
• Major in Languages and Literature, Minors in Marketing and Creative Writing
Platinum Awards in 2011, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006
Gold awards in 2011, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006
Served as project manager and copywriter for award winning campaigns and individual pieces.
Eagle Scout, 1998
Highest rank given by the Boy Scouts of America
Rachel Maddoux Award for Excellence in Fiction 2004, 2005
Won award for best work of long-form fiction as judged by English Department faculty of APSU and published guest judges. Only one award given each year, which included a merit-based scholarship.