• Possess a master’s degree and 15 years progressively responsible fundraising experience in higher education and nonprofit sector with proven successful and innovative fundraising efforts.
• Understand the power of information technology and how it influences decision making, constituent relationships, fundraising, marketing, operational choices, and mission success.
• Managed annual and special campaigns; experienced in capital campaigns, corporate support, and major gift and planned giving cultivation and solicitation.
• Managed structure, finances, communications, and programming of Annual Fund.
• Published author of 100+ feature stories and articles in business journals and magazines.
Specialties:Fundraising in Higher Education, Development Services, Management of Donor Databases, Prospect Management, e-Giving, Major Gift Solicitation, Donor Stewardship, Non-Profit Fundraising, Author/Editor, Adjunct Literature/Composition Instructor