Technical Editor, Market Analysis, Florianópolis, SC Brazil
• Proofread technical documents and major presentations.
• Assured quality in all reporting and correspondence of the company.
• Summarized essential information for Fortune 500 companies.
News Editor / Associate Producer, KSTU Fox 13 TV, Salt Lake City, UT USA
• Wrote and summarized extensive news for a vast audience.
• Created informative news angles and maintained unbiased coverage.
• Edited diverse coverage of local and national events.
• Record, file and operate playback of video on live television
• Operate various audio and video equipment (linear and non-linear)
Public Relations Manager, Provo Theater Company, Provo, UT USA
• Wrote press releases about upcoming productions and attractions.
• Handled business contacts and donors, assuring their satisfaction.
• Developed marketing strategies to reach out to our target audience.
Master of ceremonies at The WaterCan Embassy Dinner.
Master of ceremonies, Joseph Stone engaged the crowd of many nations at The WaterCan Embassy Dinner 2010. With the generous support of presenting sponsor Golder Associates, Ottawa’s diplomatic community, corporate sponsors (Robinson Consultants, Grey Horse Corporation), media sponsors (Embassy Magazine, Roger’s Television, The Ottawa Citizen and Ottawa Business Journal and Capital Style Magazine), dozens of live and silent auction donors and nearly one hundred volunteers, we’re pleased to announce that this year’s dinner raised over $138,805 dollars in support of clean water projects throughout eastern Africa.