Accomplished business leader with more than 13 years of experience leading and directing public and private Communication and Video Network Operations for several fortune 500 companies; Recognized professionally as an effective leader, problem solver, and a team player; Broad experience in developing internal talent and working effectively with internal and external business leaders; network monitoring systems implementations and system improvements; project management; local and national network operations; Excellent communication skills; Career savings of more than $35 million for FCC penalty and government imposed fine avoidance and inventory overage recovery.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
* Strategic Planning
* Efficiency and Process Improvement
* Standard Methods and Procedure Creation
* Written and Verbal Communication
* Disaster Recovery Planning
* Technical Training and Management
* Analysis and Executive Reporting
* Workplace Environment Optimization
* Systems Integration
* Marketing material design
MBA- MS Cyber Security Policy in progress UMUC- Adelphi Maryland 20783
BS –Information Technology 2005 University of Phoenix – Columbia, Maryland 21045
Full resume available upon request.