Nicole D. Seibly
530 Stone Canyon Way
Brea, CA 92821
Objective: -To start my career in your company.
Education: - Graduated from Brea Olinda High School in June 2005
- Graduated from Cal-State Fullerton in May 2011 with a B.A. in Illustration
- Courses Taken: Painting, Drawing and Sketching, 2-D Design, 3-D Design, History of American Illustration, European Art History, Typography, Life Drawing for Animation, Watercolor, Digital Illustration (Illustrator and Photoshop), Bookmaking, Ceramics, Art and Civilizations, Printmaking, Descriptive Drawing, Graphic Design, and Art and Child Development.
Internships: -I interned with Star International Furniture from Sept. 29th- Dec. 22nd of 2010. My supervisor was Michael Chua, (949)-635-7978. My duties included cleaning up photographs of the products through Photoshop and coming up with new designs for the company advertisements.
-I also interned with D.J. Foothill in the spring of 2011 for his new magazine, Fast Lane Magazine, (909)-251-3679. My duties included creating new title designs for the magazine cover and email him the results.
Skills: -Watercolor and Ink Illustration - Illustrating on Photoshop or Illustrator - Portraiture and Figure Paintings - Printing out Images from Carved Plates - Photo-realistic Pencil Drawings - Writing and Illustrating Original Stories - Logo and Magazine Layout Designs - Making Ink Replicas of Famous Faces - Creative Bookmaking Design
Activities: - Takes ballet, jazz, and modern dance classes, (has danced for 13 years).
- Writes short, young adult stories, (draws illustrations to go along with it).
- Making character designs for stories I’ve created or already well-known stories.
- Creating portraits of famous actors, writers, and musicians.
Reference: -Christian Hill, Assistant Professor for Illustration at Cal-State Fullerton
-Dr. Towfik, my boss at AT Engineering where I am a private consultant.
-Imagery will be sent upon request!