I have been working in marketing and communications for the last 10 years. Marketing is a broad industry. The skills I developed to be successful range far and wide. I have attached my resume but it only shows a fraction of what I have worked on. Please call or email me to talk further about any freelance work you need.
Dynamic marketing professional with more than 7 years in the event coordinating and marketing industries. Creative and innovative player with strong interpersonal skills.
Marketing Director ? 2009 - 2012
VIDMIC ? Spanish Fork, Utah
• Re-branded company name and reputation from EarHugger Safety to VIDMIC
• Organized and attended 5-7 trade shows yearly
• Organized customer and partner training conferences. Training conferences ranged from 15 -300 people and ran 1-5 days.
• Developed trade show marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and increase sales.
• Identified, developed and evaluated marketing strategies based on knowledge of company objectives and market trends.
• Collaborated with advertising and promotion contractors to promote products and services.
• Designed and produced marketing materials.
• Worked with media on press releases, company interviews, and client interviews to increase company awareness in communities where the VIDMIC product was being tested or used.
Marketing ? 2003 - 2009
Intermountain IT ? Springville, Utah
• Collaborated with advertising and promotion managers to promote products and services.
• Collaborated with marketing and communications teams on standardization, design and production of marketing materials.
• Organized customer appreciation events; Promoted the event to get maximum exposure to IMIT.
• Organized customer training seminars including all course materials and training program.
MARKETING •1999 – 2002
NetPoint LLC ? Springville, Utah
• Organized customer appreciation events.
• Organized employee trainings and retreats.
• Assisted marketing department with development of marketing campaigns.
• Brand development • Special events planning
• Account Management • Trade shows
• Brand Recognition optimization • Channel Strategy
• Media Relations • CRM Understanding
• New Customer Acquisition • MS Office
• Adobe Illustrator