Videographer, Editor, Film-director, Producer
• Documentary • Marketing video• News • Short stories •
Summary of qualifications:
• Over 10 years editing, writing and directing news shows and documentaries for television, commercials and film
• Experienced in editing project from capture to final edited project and music (Final Cut Pro,)
• Expert at telling an engaging story through creative and intelligent editing
• Developed and successfully pitched many projects for leading TV companies in Russia
• Produced powerful documentary for the Moscow Institute of Clinical Hypnosis
which was viewed by millions of TV and internet users
• Technical skills include: Green Screen; Professional lighting; HD Camera; Musical Production; Art Direction and Set Design
• Crossplatform user MAC / PC : I-Work, I-Web, FCP, Motion, PPT, Word etc.
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to express own creative vision while incorporating other team member’s vision
Videographer/Producer, Invision Pro, Toronto 2010- Present
HD video production , on-line distribution and promotion.
Clients: 360 Contracting Inc, Desjardins Securities, Karate Ontario, 777 Taxes Inc, Classic Piano Centre, Toronto Concert Orchestra, Sunwing, Ontario Moderate, Infinity Safety, Rock-Star, Welcome House, La Plume Moderne, TYWO and other different clients
(more than 150 projects).
Producer’s Assistant, Stornoway Communication, ICHANNEL, Toronto 2009
• Researched relevant information for documentary on raw milk production and usage in Canada
• Transcribed interviews with specialists
• Prepared PowerPoint presentations
Television Director, Promotion Production Centre and Ren-TV Channel, Moscow, Russia 2006-2008
• Responsible for all aspects of production for a highly successful Talk Show Our Records
• Recruited and interviewed special guests.
• Coordinated shooting process for 5 cameras, wrote scripts, edited final product.
Creative Director, Ogilvy Public Relation Agency, Moscow, Russia 2004 -2006
• Produced documentary films for Public Relations events,
• Organized musical performances and festivals; worked with broadcasting companies, theatres, orchestras, singers and art-studios.
Freelance Journalist, The Publishing House Mash Media (Expo-Today), London, UK 2002-2005
• Wrote analytical articles, interviewed specialists, prepared news and photo reports about professional business events, fairs and exhibitions in Russia and Europe for Expo-Today.
Film Editor/Journalist, NTV- Channel, Moscow, Russia 1998-2002
• Produced human interest and scientific stories for ‘VPROK’ TV Show.
• Researched and wrote scripts, worked with crew and edited material for final product.
Producer/Film Editor, TNT-TV, Moscow, Russia 1998-1999
Talk-Shows: Frankly Speaking, The Moment of Truth, and From A Woman’s Life.
• Coordinated shooting of 5 cameras and responsible for writing and editing of shows.
Languages: English and Russian
Diploma in Film Arts & Production, Toronto Media & Film College, Toronto 2010
• Courses included: cinematography, editing, directing and special effects. Practiced under supervision of Larry Kent (10 films).
Indie Film Lounge Program, Reel World Film Festival, Toronto 2009
Certificate of Cultural Careers Council Ontario’s The Business of Art Course, Toronto 2009
Bachelor of Arts, Saint-Petersburg State University, Russia 1997
Master of Arts, Saint-Petersburg State Conservatory, Russia 1997
• Opera and stage-Director program included directing; acting, coaching actors and singers; reading musical scores and claviers; piano, art history, event-planning, musical TV-production
• Digital Theatrical Back-Drops Designer, TYWO, 2012, Toronto, Canada
Opera Stage Director, Opera Belcanto, Toronto, Canada, 2010
Executive Director, Moscow Club of Argentina’s Tango, Moscow, Russia 2003
• Responsible for all aspects of the First International Festival Milongero Nights including staging, art direction, marketing and filming . Opening evening drew over 1000 participants from Europe, United States and South America. Dancers participated in programs over 5 days and evenings drawing large numbers to Moscow.