Videographer, Editor, Film-director, Producer
• Documentary • Marketing video• News • Short stories •
Summary of qualifications:
• Over 10 years editing, writing and directing news shows and documentaries for television, commercials and film
• Experienced in editing project from capture to final edited project and music
• Expert at telling an engaging story through creative and intelligent editing
• Developed and successfully pitched many projects for leading TV companies in Russia
• Technical skills include: Green Screen; Professional lighting; HD Camera; Musical Production; Art Direction and Set Design
• Crossplatform user MAC / PC
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to express own creative vision while incorporating other team member’s vision
Videographer/Producer, Invision Pro, Toronto 2010- Present
Marketing video production , on-line distribution and promotion.
Producer’s Assistant, Stornoway Communication, ICHANNEL, Toronto 2009
• Researched relevant information for documentary on raw milk production and usage in Canada
• Transcribed interviews with specialists
• Prepared PowerPoint presentations
Television Director, Promotion Production Centre and Ren-TV Channel, Moscow, Russia 2006-2008
• Responsible for all aspects of production for a highly successful Talk Show Our Records
• Recruited and interviewed special guests.
• Coordinated shooting process for 5 cameras, wrote scripts, edited final product.
Creative Director, Ogilvy Public Relation Agency, Moscow, Russia 2004 -2006
• Produced documentary films for Public Relations events,
• Organized musical performances and festivals; worked with broadcasting companies, theatres, orchestras, singers and art-studios.
Languages: English and Russian
Diploma in Film Arts & Production, Toronto Media & Film College, Toronto 2010
• Courses included: cinematography, editing, directing and special effects. Practiced under the supervision of Larry Kent (10 films).
Indie Film Lounge Program, Reel World Film Festival, Toronto 2009
Certificate of Cultural Careers Council Ontario’s The Business of Art Course, Toronto 2009
Bachelor of Arts, Saint-Petersburg State University, Russia 1997
Master of Arts, Saint-Petersburg State Conservatory, Russia 1997
• Opera and stage-Director program included directing; acting, coaching actors and singers; reading musical scores and claviers; piano, art history, event-planning, musical TV-production
• Digital Theatrical Back-Drops Designer, TYWO, 2012, Toronto, Canada
Opera Stage Director, Opera Belcanto, Toronto, Canada, 2010
Executive Director, Moscow Club of Argentina’s Tango, Moscow, Russia 2003
• Responsible for all aspects of the First International Festival Milonguero Nights including staging, art direction, marketing and filming. The opening evening drew over 1000 participants from Europe, the United States and South America. Dancers participated in programs over 5 days and evenings drawing large numbers to Moscow.