6, Highlands close, Hounslow, Middex, TW3 4HA
Mob. No. : +44 07450210066
I am motivated individual with a cheerful disposition to life and able to work on my own or as part of a team with over 8 years of experience in Applied Art. I am hard working and pro active worker who believes in good timekeeping is essential to providing a good customer service and completing task properly and effectively. I have developed good communication skills able to converse with people at all levels. I have also developed good transferable skills through work and life.
• Communication and organizational skills
• IT Literate (Microsoft office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) etc.
• Sound knowledge of designing Books/Posters/Hoarding/Broachers/Letterhead/Business Card/ Magazine / Press Advertisement etc.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Highly motivated and a quick learner
• Excellent skills to maintain and develop business
• Reliable, Patient, warm and caring with a good sense of humour
• Works well under pressure
• Great communicator and very personable
Education and Training:
M. PHIL in Applied Art Year 2008 – 2010
From (Dr. Bhim Rao University –Agra) India
Masters of Fine Art (M.F.A) Year 2006 – 2008 From (Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University-Agra) India
B. F. A. Year 2002 - 2005
From (Shilpa Bharti - Rajasthan University) India
Secondary / Senior Secondry Year 1997-2000
National Open School – Delhi, India
Career History and Responsibilities:
Capstone BPO Pvt. Ltd. Creative Evangelist Dec 2010- July 2012
National Victor Public School (H.O.D) TGT Arts Nov 2005 - July 2010
POGO Channel (Mad Show) Senior Art Teacher Year 2009
Kiddies Playway School Art Teacher Year 2008
While working within these companies my main responsibilities were:
? Capstone BPO Pvt. Ltd.
• Being a Creative Evangelist I was responsible of all kind of Company’s Events and designing (Books & Book covers / Posters / Logo / Pamphlet / Hoarding / Broachers / Letterhead / Business Card / Magazine / Press Advertisement Designing) etc.
? National Victor Public School
• Working as H.O.D. TGT Art teacher my main responsibilities and achievements were: - Conduction and display Exhibitions at Inter School / Zone and State Level. Where we have won so many competition and events (Secured Second position at State SUPW competition in 2006 – 2007 and First position at Zonal level SUPW competition in
2008 – 2009) under my guidance. As an Art teacher I was also responsible of teaching Art & Craft theory and art activities to students of 6th to 12th standard. Also I was responsible of organising and managing events. Example:- (Poster designing, Rangoli designing, Henna designing, Tattoo making, Clay moulding), Stage Decoration & Designing for Annual functions, Sport’s day, Winter carnivals, Teacher’s day, Children’s day etc.
? POGO Channel (Mad Show)
• I had an opportunity to conduct a two months work shop with Pogo Channel at there (Mad Show) as a Senior Art teacher at Shemrock School. Where I taught many activities to participants. Example :- Mandala (Ceramic tiles painting, Water & Oil painting, Designing and Making Box Board CD racks and many more articles of different kinds).
Key attainments across the career graph
• While working as HOD and Art Faculty in my tenure at National Victor Public School. Through our (My self and Students) hard work and dedication we managed to Participate and Secure First Position in state and Zonal Level competition. which is a big achievement for me to get crowned N.V.P.S. for its new and highest level among other competitors.
? Professional Qualifications:-
• Certificate in Art Appreciation from National Museum Institute of History of Art Conservation & Museology – Delhi, India.
• Certificate in Computer graphics from C.G.I. (Computer Graphics Institute).
• Certificate in Fashion & Textile Designing from YMCA, Delhi, India.
• Certificate in Cooking and Baking from YMCA, Delhi, India.
? Award and Certificate won:-
• Organized and participated in a Painting Group show at Lokyata Art gallery, Hauz khazs, India 2012
• Organized and participated in a Painting Group show at Arpana Art gallery, Siri fort Auditorium India 2012
• Participated in fourth All India Art Festival 05 Jan, 2012 - 09 Jan, 2012
• Participated in fifth Annual Art Exhibition Theme (STREE) at India’s Largest Art Gallery (Art Mall) in 10 March 2012
• Participated in fourth Annual Art Exhibition Theme (STREE) at India’s Largest Art Gallery (Art Mall) in March 2010
• Participated in Third Annual Art Exhibition Theme (STREE) at India’s Largest Art Gallery (Art Mall) in March 2010
• Participated in All India Art Award Exhibition in April 2010 at Art Mall (India’s Largest Art Gallery).
• Participated in Second All India Art Festival January 2010
• Secured IInd position in Annual exhibition held at Lalit Kala Sansthan
(Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University – Agra).
• N.V.P.S. secured Ist position in state level SUPW competition 2006 – 2007.
• N.V.P.S. secured Ist position in Zonal level SUPW competition 2005 – 2006.
• Awarded by National Victor Public School for an Innovative & Creative Teacher
2006 - 2007.
• Participated in Camlin Art Foundation Painting competition in 2004.
• Secured IInd position in One Act Play, IIIrd position in Pot Painting & Henna Designing competition in 1999 from YMCA, and many other activities.
• To make full utilization of the professional environment provided by my employer to turn out greater value additions to the client’s satisfaction in relation to quality and services provided. This Objective will help in maximization of client, company and self-satisfaction. To achieve self actualization while working as a team or on my own to attain the greater organizational goals. Commanding and directing the most precious organizational resource, Manpower.
? Hobbies and Interests:
I enjoy going to the Gym, Listening to Music, Reading books & Magazines, Painting.
I also like socializing with friends and family.
References Available Upon Request