Crystal L. Fiss
Illustrator / Designer
College for Creative Studies, Detroit, MI
BFA in Illustration, December 2012, GPA of 3.8
2001- Present Oakland Community College, Waterford MI
Maintenance/Buildings and grounds
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with senior management.
• Employed teamwork strategies with fellow employees, thus solving work issues, and creating a better work environment.
• Developed solid relationships with coworkers and staff.
• Five years supervisory duties.
2009- 2011 Moon Boogie Media, Waterford MI
• Designed wedding albums per specific requests from clientele.
• Developed innovative graphics for announcements (birthdays, concerts, births, and weddings).
• Prepared final layouts for the printing process.
1999-2000 National Art Honor Society, Holly MI
• Organized and worked with 20 members on projects to better the art community within Holly school district.
• Conceptualized new and fun ideas as a team, inspiring others to take interest in the project.
Visual: storyboarding, digital painting, illustration, sketching, character design, and environment design.
Software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Painter, Microsoft Office Suite,
General: Time management, multi-tasking, leadership skills, servitude.
• 2001 to 2012, College for Creative Studies Scholarship, Portfolio Award.
• 2009-2012, Oakland Community College, Outstanding Fulltime Employee Nominee.