I am a Bilingual (English/Spanish) professional transitioning to technical writing. Past experience includes work in full-cycle accounts payable, customer service, and administrative support. Well organized, independent thinker with the ability to collaborate with all levels of management. Leadership, problem solving, and effective communication (written/oral) are some qualities gained from roles in Accounting, Retail, and Writing.
Writing and Editing Experience:
- "Reports on the Ponce Massacre: How the U.S. Press Protected U.S. Government Interests in the Wake of Tragedy" (2010). Honors Theses, American Studies Department, Wesleyan University, 160p.
- Wrote a user guide for a student-led organization at Wesleyan University.
- Edited internal department manual at McKenney’s, Inc.
Other experience includes: small grant proposals and business writing and editing including: bid proposals, scope letters, and other correspondence.
Writing and Editing:
- Technical Writing & Editing: user manuals, policies and procedures, product descriptions, quick reference sheets, etc.
- Business communications
- Translation (English/Spanish)
- Document management
Please e-mail me for a consultation today!