Experience Online TV Writer
July 2008-July2009 CinemaBlend.com
• Wrote sharp, informative, attention grabbing reviews and recaps of current TV shows.
• Pitched ideas for features on TV shows, directors, and actors.
• Collaborated with peers to create “Best of” lists.
Education Programming Coordinator
Jan 2006-July 2007 Hearst-Argyle Television, Orlando, FL
• Associate Producer of news segment, “What’s for Dinner?”
• Wrote web stories for WESH.com, specifically “Hometown Heroes.”
• Created broadcast schedule for both channels and partnered with operations to track usage of programming. Worked with local media outlets to ensure accurate descriptions for each show.
• Prepared and filed all FCC regulation documents.
• Organized all internal/external presentations for annual “Share Your Christmas” food drive. Coordinated with local food bank, Salvation Army, and grocers to ensure seamless delivery and transport.
Editorial Assistant Intern
Aug 2005-June 2006 Florida Review, Orlando, FL
• Reviewed all poetry and short story submissions and passed promising ones onto the editor.
• Sorted all submissions and handled general office duties.
Casting Intern PA
June 2005-Nov 2005 Nickelodeon/SPLAT!, Orlando, FL
• Assisted in casting contestants from future shows.
• Ensured audience was entertained and informed throughout tapings of live shows.