DEXTER A. FERNANDEZ
Block 14 Lot 2, Country Homes Subdivision, Brgy., Estefania
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
+639084078888 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced and enthusiastic photographer is looking for fulltime employment in Canada.
• A combined twenty year experience in photography as hobbyist, freelancer and as a professional.
• Excellent team player; flexible and able to work independently and collaboratively.
• Able to organize time and schedules efficiently.
• Capable to conducts workshops and training on basic photography and flash/strobes photography.
• Bilingual (English and Filipino)
• Cheerful and Friendly
• Good Leadership Skill
• Good in Excellent Service
Professional Experience Summary
Manong Kodakero Photography
July 2010 to the present
• Covers wedding in and out of the province of Negros Occidental.
• Covers events such as Wedding Anniversary, Birthdays, Seminars, Religious Activities and Graduation Ceremonies.
• Conducts workshops and seminars about Basic Photography using available light or strobes photography and basic photo enhancement using Photoshop.
• Handles photography requirements for clients’ marketing brochures like furniture, foods, calendars, portfolio of models for modeling agencies both amateur and professional models.
Check Inn Pension Arcade
September 2002 to June 2010
• Handled a wide variety of customer needs and concerns.
• Conducted workshop on customer service and teambuilding
• Formulated marketing strategies that maintained 70% minimum occupancy per month.
• Official photographer of the company – photographed rooms, halls, events, etc. for brochures and marketing presentations.
Medichem Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – United Laboratories, Inc.
Professional Service Representative
February 1998 to June 2001
• Established excellent customer relations.
• Met quota consistently.
Marian Missionaries of the Holy Cross
• Seminary Photographer – took photographs of all seminary activities for documentation.
• Broad knowledge in photographic processes, methods and new technologies including post processing using Photoshop.
• Comfortable in using a variety of cameras and equipments, such as SLR and DSLR, strobes, continuous lighting, diffusers and gels.
• Knowledgeable in different methods and issues related to using, evaluating and reading source lights and creating an unnatural source of light using flash or strobes to achieve 3D effect.
Available upon request
AB Philosophy - 1997
University of St. La Salle
Bacolod City, Philippines
Link of Work samples: