Lawrence Dane Boles
P.O. Box 10756 Tallahassee, FL 32302 ((850) 329-0669 firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective- Quality freelance positions to perpetuate a successful career in the media industry.
Aug. 2010- Present Pace Secondary School Tallahassee, FL
• Responsible for teaching Math and Social Studies to Special Diploma students from grades 6-12
• Work directly with E.S.E. students in classroom settings; work with teachers, staff, administration and parents to maintain county and state guidelines.
Aug. 2008- July 2010 Pace Secondary School Tallahassee, FL
• Record and analyze behavioral data and provide individualized programming to assist E.S.E students
• Work directly with E.S.E. students in classroom and individual settings
• Selected as school-related employee of the year for 2009/2010
Aug. 2007- April 2008 Southeast Concrete Cutting Tallahassee, FL
• Operate concrete cutting and demolition equipment in a safe and professional manner.
• Troubleshoot and repair projects in the construction industry regarding concrete and foundation work.
• Maintained the company’s reputation of being the leader of advanced concrete demolition in the Southeastern region of the continental United States.
June 2006- Aug. 2007 Hogan Concrete Cutting Hollywood, FL
• Operate company work vehicles.
• Train new employees.
• Operate concrete cutting equipment and machinery in a safe and effective manner.
Food Prep/ Sales Associate
June 2005- Sept. 2005 Quizno’s Subs Pembroke Pines, FL
Jan. 2002- Aug. 2003
• Prepare food items in a proper sanitary method.
• Maintain functionality and sanitation of restaurant.
• Operate common business commodities, track inventory, open and close daily shifts.
Education Aug. 2005- Aug. 2007 Florida Atlantic University Boca Raton, FL
• B.A., English
• Minor in Sociology
Aug. 2003- Aug. 2005 Florida State University Tallahassee, FL
• A.A., Undergraduate Studies
April 2008- Present Great Productions LLC Tallahassee, FL
Founder/ CEO of Great Productions LLC- an independent music, photography, graphic design, and video production company. Great Productions, located in Tallahassee, FL, has had successes assisting clients, building brands, and assisting communities in various locations ranging from North Florida, New York, Miami, and the United Kingdom.
More information is available at www.greatproductions.net.
Additional Qualifications National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences Associate Member; Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Pro-Tools, and Steinberg Cubase; knowledge of musical theory and composition. Excellent computer skills. Six years foreign language study in Spanish.
References References are available on request.