S.A.Vijaykar Flat no.703 , A-Wing
firstname.lastname@example.org Raheja Woods , Kalyani Nagar ,
mobile no. – +91 9730489609 Pune – 411006
Career Objective : I am interested in pursuing my career in the communications field to utilize my skills to the fullest. I seek an opportunity to hone my craft as a writer in an enthusiastic and creative environment.
Profile : Pursued my Masters in Communication Studies (Majored in Media Research) from University of Pune. Interested in utilizing my skills to their fullest. I aspire to do research in the field of communications especially social media.
Personal Details :
Name : Sneha Alok Vijaykar
Date of Birth : 12th June 1987
Nationality : Indian
*** : Female
Marital Status : Single
Phone No. : 9730489609
Fathers Name : Alok .R.Vijaykar
Languages : English, Marathi, Hindi, French and Spanish.
Academic Qualification :
Degree University Year Score
Masters in Communication Studies (Majored in Media Research) University of Pune Department of Communication 2010 Grade B
B.Sc in Human Development in Early Childhood Care and Education (ecce) S.N.D.T 2008 First Class
HSC S.N.D.T 2005 61.83%
S.S.C St. Anne’s High School 2003 67%
Co – Curricular Activities :
1. French: Completed II levels from Alliance Française and pursuing my IIIrd Level from Alliance Française.
2. Spanish: Studying 3rd Level of Spanish from Instituto Hispania.
1. Worked with Harbinger Knowledge Products Ltd.
? Worked for 3 months (November 2010 to January 2011)
? Designation: Market Research Trainee.
? Job Profile: Social Media Branding.
(I was a ghost blog writer for them, looked after their social media accounts and interacted with people on social media front.) Following are the blogs posts I have written for the company.
2. Worked as a trainee with eNyota, an e-learning company. For 1 month and 14 days in 2010.
Internship Experience :
1. Interned with CNN-IBN (news) for two and a half months.
(During a two and a half month stint at CNN – IBN, I did ingesting for the reporters, assisted the reporters to the shoots and also helped in editing. I got two bylines for the stories. Out of which only one was broadcasted.)
2. Worked as an assistant educator at ‘Kamayani Vidya Mandir’ a school for
mentally challenged children. (Pune)
3. Worked as an Assistant Teacher in Gurukul law college for a duration of two
4. Worked as an educator with Aanganwadi and Balwadi (Government sponsored child care centers in India) in Pune.
Core Strengths :
3. And idea generation
1. Reading Books : (Books by Brian Weiss , Dan Brown , Mitch Albom , etc.)
2. Drawing and Painting (specially glass and fabric painting and designing )
3. Dancing (Given 2 exams of Kathak)
Dissertation Topic for Final Year M.Cm.S:
As my last semester project I did a dissertation on Social Media. I studied Twitter as a phenomenon. I studied twitter from the objectives that needed to be fulfilled, from the technological, controversies and popularities that got twitter into limelight, users, passive users and non users of twitter’s perspectives.