A challenging position that would utilize my computer graphics and architectural background for producing imagery and animations for educational, demonstrational or entertainment purposes and to be an active part of the production process from conception to finish product.
Illustrator/3D animator 04-02 to Present
* Generated various types of illustrations, animations and videos for various projects for Architectural, Legal and Medical clientele. Also generated artwork for trade show displays, sales materials, and CD/DVD projects for various Aerospace and Architectural clients.
* Produced presentations compositing proposed architectural elements with photography to present to plan approval committees.
* Created corporate identities for a number of different companies including letterheads, business cards and websites.
Illustrator/3D animator 06-97 to 04-02
* Created animations and still images for various industrial and commercial applications.
* Generated complete animation sequences for pre-visual concept proposals presented to NASA by various aerospace companies.
* Produced materials for various magazine covers and other printed publications.
Doe Entertainment Inc.
3D animator 03-96 to 03-97
* Generated animations and cover graphics for game development and demonstration purposes following the guidelines for various gaming platforms. Clients include Mattel Multimedia, Segasoft, and IBM.
Lexington Technical Institute, University of Kentucky
A.S. Degree in Architectural Technology 08-80 to 05-82
I also took several courses in graphic arts, fine arts, and computer programming (BASIC).
Since college I have taken a number of training courses in AutoCAD,
3D Studio R4, and Lightwave 3D.
* 18 + years experience with Lightwave 3D (most recent version 8.5)
* Several years of limited experience with 3D Studio Max and Maya
* 7 + years AutoCAD experience (most recent version 2010)
* 14 + years experience with Adobe Photoshop (most recent version CS3)
* 10 + years experience with Adobe After-effects (most recent version CS3) and the entire Production Suite Including Encore, Encoder and Acrobat
* 3 years experience with Adobe Illustrator.
* Limited experience with Google SketchUp version 7
* Basic skills in Flash MX, Dreamweaver MX, and HTML
* 18 + years experience with the Microsoft Office Suite
* In addition to my skill with 2D and 3D animation packages I am a very seasoned sketch artist/illustrator and painter.
* In addition to computer skills I have operated various types of professional video camera and editing gear including Adobe Premiere(most recent version CS3).