Name: Kenny King Hei Chan
Address: 26 Willow Close, Epping NSW 2121, AUSTRALIA
Phone: 02 9872 3608
Mobile 0423 290 047
Email Address: Kenny.email@example.com
Skills and Abilities
• Studying Graduate Diploma of Spatial Information at UNSW and expected to be graduate in December, 2011
• Can work under high pressure environment with efficiency with strong working ethic (Well-presented)
• Experienced in ArcGIS 10, Matlab, C++, Data entry, processing and validation
• Excellent communication skills with ability to deal with different customers and co-workers
• Strong knowledge of Geomatic, Geodesy, Geo-positioning and basic Geography
• Have excellent computer skills with Microsoft office, SQL
• Be able to work in team environment (Teamwork) and work independently
• Multi-tasked person with Passion, Willingness to learn and an eye for detail
• Have excellent Management skill, serious time-keeping and balance the task what I do
Education and Training
Education & Training
2011 Graduate Diploma of Spatial Information University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW Major: Spatial Information
2010 Bachelor of Science (BSc) University of Wollongong, Wollongong, NSW Major: Chemistry
2010 Senior First Aid (Short Course) Surf Life Saving (NSW), Australia
2009 Peak Bar Skills, Responsible Control Gaming (RCG), Responsible Serving Alcohol (RSA) Australian Hospitality Academy, ollongong, NSW, Australia
2007 GCE A-levels (NSW HSC/VIC VCE equivalent) High School Diploma, UK
2007 Grade 8 Piano Certificate Associated Board of the Royal School of Music, UK
Education Highlights and achievements
• Strong academic Record is achieved for a subject - “Introduction of Spatial Science”.
• Distinction grades were received for two subjects - Astronomy and Physical Chemistry throughout the entire course.
• Grade Eight Piano Certificate was obtained, issued by Associated Board of the Royal School of Music, UK – 2007
• Grade Five music Theory Certificate Issued by Associated Board of Royal School of Music (ABRSM), UK - 2002
2010 - Present Kitchen hand Compass Group Australia Help Kitchen staffs washing dishes, delivery Food and Goods and help distribute the goods and food around the kitchen and canteen. Clean up the Area before shift is finished.
2009 - 2010 Bar Attendant Compass Group Australia Providing alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks to the people to satisfy their demand during footy and other shows. Including use of electronic register and ordering system.
2009 Food Retail Assistant Compass Group Australia Providing food to the people to satisfy their demand during footy and other shows. Including use of electronic register and ordering system.
Usher (Graduation Greeter), 2010
University of Wollongong, NSW
Responsibility: Greet the guests and graduands and direct them to registers and Answering enquiries from the people.
Name: UniCrew– 2010 Description: A Volunteer team of University of Wollongong
Name: Royal Australian Chemistry Institute (RACI) – 2010 Description: Member of Chemistry Association.
Name: United Taekwondo, Australia – 2010 Description: Senior Member of Taekwondo Association.
Computer and Language Skills
Computer Skills: Macromedia Dreamweaver/Ms Frontpage – Intermediate; MS Excel - Intermediate
MS Office - Intermediate; MS Powerpoint - Intermediate; Photoshop - Intermediate; HTML - Advanced; XML - Beginner; MS Windows – Intermediate; ArcGIS – Intermediate, Matlab, C++, SQL - intermediate
Languages: English - Fluent; Cantonese - Fluent
Hobbies and Interests
Astronomy and Astrophysics, PC Gaming, Australian/American Military & Culture, Reading, Playing Piano, Listening to music, studying, Friends, watching movies & TV show, Travel, Sport (AFL/NRL, Touch), Swimming, Beach, History, Samurai and the swords, Medieval European Weapons, drinking, going out to club/pub, hiking
Referees available on request