House.No.3, Street.No.10, Farooq Gunj, Lahore, Pakistan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Contact No. +92 3334540499
To pursue a challenging career in a prestigious organization to analyze my capabilities and to grow them.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬Appeared in CSS exams 2010 and 2011 Result awaiting
University of the Punjab, Pakistan
• MA – Economics
Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAP) of Pakistan In progress
• Chartered Accountancy Foundation completed
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬University of Punjab, Pakistan 2003 - 2005
• Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Economics
Government Islamia College for Women, Lahore 2001 – 2003
• F.Sc. (Pre- Medical), 1st Division
Sacred Heart Cathedral High School 1998 – 2000
• Matriculation (Science), 1st Division
• Possess more than nine years of professional experience as Teacher.
• More than 3 year experience at managerial level .
• Energetic, optimistic and passionate
• Possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in generating logical solutions to meet business challenges
• Possess excellent meeting facilitation and public speaking skills
• Familiar with the policies and procedures of product development, marketing and operations
• Ability to conduct primary and secondary research
• Team-oriented and excellent communicator
Accomplished educator with demonstrated ability to teach, motivate, and direct students while maintaining high interest and achievement. Articulate communicator able to effectively interact with diverse populations of students at a variety of academic levels. Consistently maintain excellent relations with students, parents, faculty, and administrators. Self-motivated with strong planning, organizational and leadership skills.
Private Tutoring 2007-- Present
• Provide private tutoring to students either online or at their homes especially in commerce subjects to senior classes including graduate and undergrad level and also O and A levels.
Running Own Academy 2003--- Present
• Since 2003 I am running my own academy and providing education to students.
MILLENUM EDUCATION CENTER 2010---Present
• Millenium Education Center was established in 2009 December, which is engaged in providing quality education to students of higher classes. It was my another effort which was put in by me as a main head and in charge of MEC.
Haleem Institute: 2006---2007
• Taught there as a senior teacher of Accounts, Business Studies, Economics and Commerce.
• Also entitled to receive the best teacher award for the year 2007.
• Also worked in administration as Event Manager and Organizer of various functions like: Farewell Party , Annual Result , Concert, debates programs.
BF GRAMMER ACADEMY & SCIENCE INN ACADEMY 2001-2003
• Having experience to teach junior classes in different well-known academies like SCIENCE INN & B.F. GRAMMAR ACADEMY.
A proven track record of completing difficult projects on schedule and on tight budgets. An ability to work in upstream locations with limited communications and scant logistical support. Excellent interpersonal skills, a professional attitude, and firm personality to manage projects independently or as a team member.
2008 - 2010
• Having 2 year working experience in Canadian Company under the designation of COUNSELOR and OFFICE MANAGER.
• My job responsibilities include:
? Supervising accounts;
? Provide Counseling;
? Managing whole office;
? Providing and supervising Customer Relation Services and
? Handling all the internal processing of international admissions from application filing till receiving offer of admissions for students.
? Finalizing of accounts. Maintaining and keeping complete records of all the accounts.
SM CONSULTANTS: 2009---- present
• Running a consultancy firm.As a CEO .
• Helping students to get admitted in foreign universities.
• Responsible to control the overall working of company
• Maintaining accounting records and keeping the finance accurate.
Certifications & Awards
• Certificate in Computer Practical Training (CCPT) from The Professionals’ Academy of Commerce (PAC) enabling me to have comprehensive command over Microsoft Office (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power point, MS-Access, MS-Project)
• Presentation Skills and Training Course (PSTC) from The Professionals’ Academy of Commerce (PAC) being the best presenter of the course .
• Excellent debater of both English and Urdu
• Proficient in speaking & writing English and Urdu languages.
• Awarded as best teacher in 2007 by Haleem Institute,
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
? Dress Designing; Also running a unit.
? Writing essays and articles;
? Internet surfing and exploring new dimensions and
? Reading Novels.
? Watching Movies
? Exploring more
? Learning and educating myself more
Provided on demand