I am hard working, meet deadlines, and dedicated to quality work. I value the costumers opinion and respect their needs. I am proficient and capable of doing many styles, sizes, formats and mediums. I have strong design skills and perspective training.
Self Employed July 2009-Present
Salt Lake City, Utah
• Book Illustration
• Ghost painting
• Still life’s
• Repairs and changes to other artist paintings
Metal Chaser March 2008- July 2009
Adonis Bronze Alpine, Utah
• Weld and grind the bronze sculptures and prepare them for patina.
• Work closely with artists/client to guarantee satisfaction and perfection of final product.
• Demonstrated initiative; quick learning curve, easily adaptive, trouble shooting skills
Art Tutor September 2005- April 2006 Brigham Young University-Idaho Rexburg, Idaho
• Tutor students in perspective and art design principles, by working closely with them one on one.
• Patience, quick thinking and sensitivity.
Bachelor of Fine Arts May 2012
University of Utah Salt Lake City Utah
• Murals- organize and plan picture plane in a mock-up
Foreman for the class
Participated in painting the two murals for the semester
• New Media- learn to project images onto canvas
Completed an original composition that is 7ft x 8ft
President of the Painting and Drawing Student Association (PDSA) at the University of Utah
• Formed the PDSA
• Written a grant for the PDSA
• Organize and manage a figure drawing session once a week
• Help mentor other students
• Organized and correlated a project to provide community space for student artists
Volunteered at Whittier Elementary School helping second graders read