Marketing Consultant and Graphic Designer 1995 – Present
Worked with a host of clients on a variety of projects from the creation of promotional pieces and development and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns to graphic design of wedding announcements and restaurant logos.
A sample of the projects I have worked on:
• Advertisement Design (Print and Banner Ads)
• B2B Sell-Sheet Collateral (copy writing, template creation and layout) in Telecommunications, Co-Location, Public Relations, Internet Design and Business Meetings industries. (Comcast Business Class, Telesphere, Hosting.com, PR Newswire, The Fuel Team & National CineMedia to name a few).
• Email design and multivariate testing for optimal conversion rates.
• Poster creation to promote drawings at B2B trade show events to attract passerby's to the booth.
• Created program layout for Heritage High School Boys Lacrosse Team with advertisement layout.
• Developed strategy, Website wireframes and content for “TFT University,” a lead generation and customer retention online knowledge center (The Fuel Team).
• Worked with Real Estate Brokers and Associates to develop lead generation campaigns using direct mail tactics including newsletter templates, postcards, letterhead creation and advertising placement and design. (Re/Max Evergreen and Genesee)
• Designed logo for new restaurant, 8 Island Hawaiian BBQ located in Boulder, CO. (8 Island Hawaiian BBQ)
• Designed various wedding invitations such as “Save the Date” notices and elaborate wedding invitations.