Educator and Professional Development Specialist with over 10 years’ experience profoundly impacting the lives of students and teachers through quality curriculum and instructional practices. Expert at accommodating instructional practices to meet the developmental needs of both students and teachers of diverse backgrounds.
• Proficient at implementing assessment and addressing the needs of students with learning and behavioral disabilities.
• Strategic planner and convergent thinker who is experienced in the ability to engage students in resolving social problems that may impede growth and development within the classroom.
• Exhibits excellence in program evaluation for both student and adult learners.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Bright from the Start guidelines and requirements.
• Devised plans and proposed new processes according to experience and extensive research from highly qualified professionals, texts and various resources.
• Highly knowledgeable and experienced in NAEYC accreditation rules and regulations, Teaching Strategies Gold, High Scope, GELDS, Georgia Standards, The Creative Curriculum, and Reggio Amelia.
• Decisive leader focused on maximizing the development of both teachers and students.
• Computer proficient including SMART Learning Programs, MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, QuickBooks, Procare, and Internet.
TRINITY EARLY LEARNING CENTER (Sept. 2009 – Present)
SKYLINE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY (Apr. 2005 – May. 2008)
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
CAPELLA UNIVERSITY, (Sept. 2017)
Masters of Science in Curriculum and Instruction
PHOENIX UNIVERSITY, (2014)
Bachelor of Arts in English/Psychology
MIDDLE GEORGIA COLLEGE, (2004)
Associate of Arts in Early Childhood Education
Certified CDA Professional Development Specialist