Seeking a challenging position where my acquired creative skills and background education will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement.
• Motivated in the creative process to formulate style concept and render illustration and detail from models, sketches, memory, and imagination.
• Good quality final art capabilities in several media (graphite, marker, pencil, ink, charcoal, pastel, conte, water color, acrylic).
• Organizational Talents utilized daily to prepare materials and organized resources, ensuring timely and successful project completion.
• Excellent communication and listening skills; effective working both independently and as a cooperative team member.
• Professional, enthusiastic, and personable in relating with clients and co-workers.
• Strong ability to translate story or emotion into a single image.
• Discuss Illustrations at various stages of completion, making changes when necessary.
• Excellent problem solving skills, with high attention to detail.
• Involved in the creative process to determine style, technique, and medium best suited to produce desired results, conforming to reproduction requirements, or follow specific instructions concerning these variables.
• Additional background in retail business functions: client service, consultations, bookkeeping, filing, and sales.
EDUCATION and AWARDS:
• Riverside Community College Riverside Ca. AA in Fine Arts
• 2006 Honors Exhibition (Riverside Community College, Art Department)
• 2007 Honors Exhibition (Riverside Community College, Art Department)
• 20010 Honors Exhibition (Riverside Community College, Art Department)