Accomplished Contracts Administrator/Legal Assistant with extensive experience in contract management and administration assisting with contract development, tracking, and analysis as well as communication of supplier contract performance and compliance. Proactive professional with over 5 years of providing administrative support. Ability to multitask a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment. Excellent interpersonal skills, bilingual and strong attention to detail and team player.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficient with Microsoft office programs, and use of database programs.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish).
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Good time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Problem analysis, use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently.
• Ability of multitasking in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining an emphasis on quality.
Contracts Administrator, June 2011 to Present
• Review contract documents to determine contractual obligations.
• Support all aspects of contract management, which include contract review, analysis, proposal preparation, drafting process, and management.
• Review, prepare and disseminate information throughout the company regarding contract status compliance, modification, negotiation and termination.
• Complete the terms and conditions of the contract template with customer relevant information and submit for management for review.
• Monitor contract performance and develop a plan of action to insure contract concerns and fulfillment.
• Compliance documentation for contract close-out
• Maintain contract files and database on contracts and projects.
• Participates in projects, investigations or analysis and issues reports as required.
• Assists Contracts Manager with general contract administrative duties as required.
Contracts Representative, February 1999 – November 2010
• Responsible for reviewing and processing all contracts and obtaining appropriate management approval.
• Monitor renewal dates for active contracts.
• Work with legal team of advisors to ensure contractual agreements are in accordance with company policies and procedures, as well as, governing laws.
• Capture contract terms, manage files, update contract information and ensure contract filing is current and documentation is complete.
• Coordinate the filing of Fares with our Pricing & Tariffs department.
• Responsible for various types of correspondence between contract parties.
• Provides status of contracts performance against contract standards.
• Review contract documentation and ensure accuracy of information entered into the database and compliance with legal and business guidelines.
• Responsible for data integrity of contract database – oversee maintenance contract database.
• Assist in other departmental projects and assignment at the discretion of the manager.
Contract Sales Representative
• Liaise with Specialized Sales Account Managers to identify opportunities to maximize price and yield.
• Assist contracted customers via e-mail and telephone with all activity related to Group requests.
• Monitor and report the utilization performance of contracted group accounts to the relevant Account Manager.