Tina M. Sikora-Cruser
11981 Driftstone Drive
Fishers, IN 46037
Seton Hall University
South Orange, NJ
West Lafayette, IN Master of Arts in Education – May 1999
Training & Career Development Focus
Bachelor of Arts – May 1997
Minors: Industrial Supervision & Fine Arts
Relevant Skills & Coursework
? Section 508 for Web-based Training
? Photoshop Essentials
? Captivate CS4 Essentials
? Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint
? IT Rules of Security Training
? Security Incident Response Training
? Safeguarding Classified National Security Information
? Advanced Microsoft Word
? Sharepoint 2007 Essentials
? Intermediate Microsoft Excel
? Certified Professional in Learning and Performance Workshop
? Records Management Training
? Time and Attendance Payroll Training
? Career Development and Information
? Advanced Research Methods
? Tests and Measurements
? Ethical Issues in Professional Settings
? Human Behavior Organization Skills Training
? Training Methods
? Applied Leadership
The Centech Group
03/2007 – Present • Develop and design technology training courses for U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) applications using the ADDIE method of ISD.
• Evaluate and update existing CBP training materials for various technology courses.
• Conduct Instructor-led technology training courses.
• Author, review, edit, and update technical writing samples including: Instructor Guides, Student Guides, Training Plans, Quick Reference Guides, and Learning Aids per the adopted styles and standards guide.
•Interface with government employees, high-level managers, contractors, and subject matter experts in order to successfully execute end user training needs.
• Maintain and manage all training records using applicable CBP systems.
• Act as subject matter expert during the conversion process from ILT to WBT of select courses.
•Coordinate logistical support for training at various field locations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
• Performed the duties of System Control Officer for security purposes.
•Provide help-desk and technical support for system end users.
Technical Training Specialist
03/2001 – 03/2007
• Evaluated training processes to assure quality and growth.
• Trained new employees on diagnostic product specifications.
• Assessed consumer and health care professional markets in order to make training recommendations.
• Moderated focus groups to gauge consumer response to newly developed products.
• Authored and reviewed documentation being sent to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for compliance issues.
Pleasant Run, Inc.
Lead Team Therapist
09/1999 – 02/2001
• Supervised teams coordinating mental health services between multiple providers.
• Lead individual and group mental health therapy sessions.
• Created and conducted conflict resolution, parenting skills, and stress reduction training courses.
• Performed quality assurance reviews on agency-wide documentation.
American Day Treatment Center
05/1998 – 07/1999
• Established and created an activity therapy department within a day treatment facility.
• Authored treatment plans and discharge summaries for patients.
• Participated in utilization reviews to determine insurance eligibility.
• Conducted various styles of group therapy for mentally disturbed adolescents.