• Experience in project management, graphic design, illustration, instructional design, online training design and development, quality systems development, technical support and customer service
• Master of Science in Technology with an emphasis in Training and Development specifically Web-based and Multi-media Training and Instruction
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Microbiology with a Minor in Chemistry
• 2013 MFA in Illustration Candidate
• Proven ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Strong organizational, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite; Adobe Creative Suite; Camtasia Studio and Snag It; Macromedia Captivate and Contribute; Dreamweaver; Thermo Nautilus System; Meditech Software; NetLearning Systems; HealthStream Learning Management System; Elluminate Live!; Mirage Multi-Media Protection software; Proselect Software
2010 - 2012. Multi-Media Designer and Administrator
Posh Prints and Design; Monticello, IL
* Online technical support and customer service for all customer downloads, software, and product issues in relation to PPD products
* eCommerce site administrator
* Template layout design to meet multiple photo laboratory specifications
* Graphic design of Photoshop templates for use in portrait photography books, cards, boxes, and other layouts
* Blog administrator for company site.
* Illustration of digital elements for template design
* Materials coordinator for event sponsorship
* In-house IT support
2008 - 2010. Online Education and Marketing Coordinator
PREPA.R.E., Inc.; Savoy, IL
* Managed the installation, implementation, and administration of the Elluminate Live! online learning system
* Enrollment and Technical Support for online and live seminar learners enrolled in all PREPA.R.E. seminars
* Editing and conversion of online learning sessions into secure, portable, computer-based media for learners without online capabilities using Adobe Suite, Camtasia, and Mirage file protection software
* Microsoft Office networking and Hardware/Software support within PREPA.R.E. office
* Website initial update and continuing management, including online payment system and Search Engine Optimization techniques
* Desktop publishing (brochures, online newsletter, online advertising)
2007 - 2008. Employee and Organizational Development Specialist
Sara-Bush Lincoln Health System (SBLHS); Mattoon, IL
* Project Manager for HealthStream Learning Management System implementation project
* Develop, schedule, administer and evaluate courses for the new installation of an internet-based learning management system, HealthStream Learning Center, at SBLHS for an employee base of 1,500
* Develop and administer needs assessments for organization depending upon identified areas of improvement
* Analyze course material and learner needs to determine compatibility
* Design and develop instruction that reflects different learning styles, and uses blended and e-learning techniques
* Implement training and instructional programs using appropriate instructional methods
* Develop and maintain department internal website, and online newsletter, The Advisor
* Work interdepartmentally to provide services for hospital groups/departments with specific training concerns or needs
* Trained facilitator for group meetings and Performance Improvement Teams
* Member of several Performance Improvement Teams dealing with various opportunities for change within the organization
2002 – 2006. Quality Control Manager/Assistant Laboratory Manager and
1998 – 2002. Senior Laboratory Technician
American Analytical Chemistry Laboratories (AACL); Champaign, IL
* Maintaining records and maintenance schedules, performing trend analysis and
tracking quality control data to meet FDA guidelines as directed by the United
States Pharmacopeia (USP).
* Reviewing all finished analysis for accuracy and completeness before reporting, as
well as, determining adherence to USP guidelines in relation to proper protocol and documentation.
* Training of new hires on general laboratory/safety practices, Laboratory Information
Management System (LIMS) usage, and wet chemistry techniques
* Responsibility as the first reviewer in a two-step review process for all outgoing
* Writing and editing standard operating procedures and validation reports
* Customer service and technical assistance to AACL customers
* Incorporated protocols for antibiotic potency assay, cytotoxicity analysis, and human plasma selenium analysis in-house using USP and other researched references
* Wet chemistry analysis of nutritional supplements, over-the-counter pharmaceuticals and food items, and training of employees to perform these analyses.
* Calibration and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
* Use of Nautilus software, a Windows based Laboratory Information Management System.
2001 – 2003. Medical Technologist
Medcentre Laboratories, Provena Covenant Hospital; Urbana, IL
* ABO/Rh testing, antigen and antibody identification, slide preparation, manual
differentials, as well as, other manual testing to help determine patient compatibility with donor products.
* Working quickly and efficiently to meet turn-around-times required by hospital, maintaining documentation required by hospital guidelines pertaining to patient confidentiality, and communicating with a variety of hospital staff for quality patient care.
2013 Graduate Candidate Master of Fine Arts in Illustration
Academy of Art University
2007 Master of Science in Technology with an emphasis in Training and Development Eastern Illinois University.
2005 Completion of AOAC Quality Assurance for Analytical Laboratories Training
1998 Bachelor of Science in Microbiology and a Minor in Chemistry
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
2011 – Present. Monticello Junior Women’s Club Education Chair
2010 – Present. Kairos School Board Member
2002 – 2010. Member of Society for Technical Communications
2002 – 2006. Eastern Illinois University Master of Technology (MOT) Board Member