C/O SHAN CASTELINO
P.O. Box: 6130, Sharjah, U.A.E
Mobile: +97155 1726807
Mobile: +97150 4358431
To prove a valuable asset through continuous learning, innovation and excellence in the profession of media, and to pursue my career goal of becoming a successful media person.
* B.A in Journalism & Communications from Manipal University
* PUC in Commerce from Poorna Prajna College, Udupi,
6 years of Experience in various aspects of New Media, Print Journalism, Television Media
Experienced in scripting, documentary preparation, subtitling, photo editing, Audio & video editing, television anchoring, programme management, News editing, Video mixing etc.
Familiar with Media utilities :- Photoshop, PageMaker, Coral draw, HTML Dreamweaver, Cool edit pro, Flash, Adobe premiere, Edius, Studio Pinnacle 9, Pro corder, Power point, Microsoft Office
Company: Manipal Media Network Ltd, Manipal, Karnataka, India
* From July 2007 to March 2011 ( 3+ years)
Job Title: “Senior Sub Editor “
Presently working as “Senior Sub-Editor” in online department of ‘www.udayavani.com’ which is one of the leading Kannada daily newspapers in coastal Karnataka, India.
Company: U Channel Udupi, Udupi, Karnataka, India
*From March 2006 to March 2010 (3 years)
Job Title: ‘ Programme Coordinator ‘
Worked as a Programme co-ordinator, news editor and an anchor for ‘U Channel’ in Udupi, Karnataka, India
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES- New Media:
• Uploading the news contents to the web site
• Web site maintenance
• Photo editing
• Translating news contents, reporting and editing
• Writing features, proof reading
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES- Television Media:
• Scripting, Story-boarding, Camera handling, lighting and editing.
• Video Capturing
• Well versed in adobe premiere 6.5, Edius editing software.
• Knowledge of audio editing.
• Presented documentaries
• Hosted few local shows.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES- Print Journalism :
• Writing reports, features and reviews proof reading, editing
• Page designing
• Reporting, Sub Editor, Editor
• Ad making and marketing
INTERNSHIP & EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Interned for 4 weeks with Marketing Consultants & Agencies Limited Bangalore.( A govt. of Karnataka undertaking)
• Qualified the Max Mueller Exam for excellence in German with a score of 79/100.
• Worked as Subeditor, Editor in campus Newspaper, and Magazine.
STRENGTH OF PERSONALITY:
* Ability to manage independently, highly adaptable to new products and practices
* Excellent in team building, developing and motivating.
* Materialistic, interpersonal relationship, communication skills, disciplined, hard working and result oriented.
Name : DIVYA CASTELINO,
Date of Birth : 02-04-1986,
Husband’s Name : SHAN CASTELINO,
*** : Female,
Passport No : J5680055
License : Indian Drivers license,
Visa Status : Residence
Marital Status : Married,
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Kannada and Konkani,
Nationality : Indian,
Permanent Address :Flat NO 707, Vishwas Landmark, Kinnimulky,, , Udupi, - 576101
I consider myself familiar with Media, Journalism & Communications aspects .I am also confident of my ability to work in a team.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.