1.0. PERSONAL DATA
1.1. Full Name: Kwebaze Faith
1.2. Date of Birth: 10th January, 1971.
1.3. Place of Birth: Kisolholho, Karambi sub-county, Kasese District.
1.4. Nationality: Ugandan
1.5. Languages: English, Luganda, Lhukonzo, Rutooro, and Runyankole-Rukiga
1.6. Marital Status: Single
1.7. Health Status: Free from Chronic Diseases.
1.8. Home Address: Kasese Town, P.O. Box 135, Tel: 0772671144,
Other conducts: Rwenzori Tourist Restaurant, Tel: 0772932500.
2.0. Employment History
Period Employer Position Held
2006 – To-date National Community of Women Living
With HIV/AIDS- Kasese District Branch Programmes Coordinator
Based in Kasese
• Accounting officer for the organization
• Supervise organization Staff
• Coordinate partner supported projects
• Prepare timely reports and submit them to the necessary offices/stakeholders /partners.
• Fundraise and represent the organization
• Ensure timely implementation of all the organization programmes’ activities.
• Represent staff in the board meetings.
• Responsible for the organization publications and represent the organization in various meetings.
• Conduct field support supervision for organization activities.
• Home Based Care [On-going Counseling, Refer, treatment of opportunistic infections, drug adherence, nutrition support- supplementary foods, kitchen garden support and domestic violence],
• Mobilizing People living with HIV/AIDS,
• Formation of child to child drama groups for HIV/AIDS prevention, sensitization and awareness [Abstinence being faithful and ****** use, behaviour change communication, provision of information education communication materials].
• Holding anti-HIV/AIDS stigma and discrimination campaign in the community/schools.
• Mobilization of PHA households to establish income generating activities and household level using the Village Savings and Loan Association methodology [VSLA] , Skill acquisition in Income Generating Activities [IGA] selection and management [SPM], and support Orphans and other Vulnerable Children [OVC] and their families by boosting their income generating activities like piggery, goat rearing and chicken for animal and birds projects.
- Group dynamics,
- Simple bookkeeping
- Disaster preparedness through conflict management.
- Poverty analysis
- Vocational training for children out of school and scholastic materials to OVC in primary and secondary education.
- School fees for the most needy and other requirements demanded from school e,g building fee, lunch , computer and hostel .
• The mapping of OVC households that need support.
Succession Planning and Memory Book writing –
• Mobilizing OVC households for Skill Acquisition trainings in succession planning and memory book writing.
• Resettlement of OVC.
Programmes funded by save the Children in Uganda, and United Nations Children’s Fund [UNICEF] Country Programme.
2004 – 2006 Rwenzori Research Consultancy Programmes Coordinator
Based in Kasese
Home Based Care [On-going Counseling, Refer, treatment of opportunistic infections, drug adherence, nutrition support- supplementary foods and kitchen garden support], HIV/AIDS prevention and awareness[Abstinence being faithful and ****** use, behaviour change communication, provision of information education communication materials].
Livelihood – Skill acquisition trainings such as Income Generating Activities [IGA] selection and management, Village Savings and Loan Association [VSLA] and support Orphans and other Vulnerable Children [OVC] and their families like piggery, goat rearing and chicken for animal and birds projects.
- Group dynamics, - Simple bookkeeping - Disaster preparedness through conflict management.
- Poverty analysis - Vocational training for children out of school and scholastic materials to OVC in primary and secondary education for households mostly affected by the Allied Democratic Force [ADF] war..
Environmental Management – Mobilize and sensitize small scale farmers to acquire skill in the good practices of agriculture and land planning, support the local farmers with seeds.
Internet Services – Mobilization and sensitization of rural women to attain skills in fashion design and computer training to improve their household income and getting business lines on the website within the nearest reach.
Consultancy – in project proposal, report, strategic planning, internet services and environmental conservation.
Programmes funded by Save the Children in Uganda and Ministry of Works, Housing and Communication – Government of Uganda.
1997 – 1998 Triple “B” Enterprises Computer Operator
Based in Kasese
o Type setting and design documents for printing
1991 - 2000 Kasese District Local Government Secretary
• Organize the boss’s office
• Welcome visitors and direct them to the necessary offices/departments.
• File departmental documents
• Dispatch letter and register in coming mails
• Remind the boss on the bookings
• Type set all the department documents [data].
• Organize for the departmental meetings and refreshment
• Purchase of office stationery/items.
3.0. RESPONSIBILITY HELD [IN AND OUTSIDE SCHOOL]
Period Organization Position held
2009 – To-date Kasese Primary School Vice Chairperson
Parents and teachers Association
2003 – 2004 Nkumba University Guild Vice Guild President
• Responsible for the motivation of 43 cabinet ministers and 26 parliamentarians [payment of allowances in time and arrangement for trainings, tours etc]
• Represent the Guild President where necessary.
• Ensure that there is equal distribution of resources to different ministries depending of the needs.
• Ensure that there is good dressing cord for especially female students.
2003 – 2004 Nkumba University Guild Director HIV/AIDS initiative
• Coordination of the HIV/AIDS activities within ad outside the University campus.
• Responsible to budgeting and implementation of the HIV/AIDS project.
• Solicit for funding of the programme.
2002 - 2003 Nkumba University Guild Deputy Gender Guild Minister
• Ensure that there is balance among genders.
• Ensure proper dressing cord among the females and male genders.
• Arrange some trainings on gender related issues.
• Represent the Guild on gender related trainings [seminars, workshops].
2002 - 2003 Nkumba University Guild Member of Guild Parliament –
• Present the constituency problems to the parliament and ensure that they are solved.
• Ensure discipline among the constituency members – settling some conflicts among the members with the assistance from the wardens.
2002 – 2003 Nkumba University Rwenzori Students Association Vice Chairperson
• Represent the chairman
• Represent the association
• Solicit for funding
• Responsible for the preparation of meeting agenda with consultation of the secretary general.
4.0. ACADEMIC ATTAINMENTS
Period School/Institution Award
2002 - 2004 Nkumba University Degree – Community Development
2000 - 2002 Nkumba University Diploma – Community Based Dev’t
1999 - 1999 Kasese High School Uganda Certificate of Education
c/o DEO office
1996 - 1996 Rwenzori College of Commerce Uganda Business Education Examination
1992 - 1994 Rwenzori College of Commerce Diploma – Secretarial Duties
1989 - 1990 Rwenzori College of Commerce Certificate – Stenography
1986 - 1989 Bwera Secondary School
1979 - 1985 Mirami Primary School Primary Leaving Examination
Short Courses Attended
November 2010 International Workshop – Africa 2010 Resource Mobilization
April 2010 VSO International Wider role of the Volunteer
April 2010 STAR-E Lot quality Assurance Sampling, principles,
data collection and analysis
July 2009 SCIUG/Makerere University HIV AND AIDS Counseling
March 2009 USAID/NULIFE Integrating Nutrition and HIV/AIDS
May 2008 Save the Children in Uganda Good Governance and leadership
April 2008 Makerere University School of
Public Health Advocacy and Networking
March 2008 Makerere University School of Grant writing
February 2008 Makerere University School of
Public Health Resource Mobilization
October 2007 Makerere University Institute of Certificate – Monitoring and Evaluation
May 2007 Makerere University Institute of Certificate – Strategic Planning
July 2005 USAID/MEMS Certificate – Performance Monitoring
March 2003 Rotary Club – Entebbe Club Certificate – Youth Leadership
October 2003 Uganda Red Cross Certificate – First Aid
September 2002 Nkumba University Certificate – HIV/AIDS Peer Counseling
September 1999 CIOF – Organic farm Certificate – Organic Farming
Jan- - May 1998 CELAK Computer Training Centre Certificate – MS Word, Excel
Nov. – Dec. 1997 Comtech Academy Certificate – Papermaker
June – Aug. 1997 International Professional Academy Certificate – Intro., Windows
Issues Participated in:
22nd Mar – 9th April 2010 STAR-E and MoH HIV Survey
Oct. – Nov. 2009 US Department of State – Bureau of Good Governance and multi-
Education and Cultural Affairs party Elections
June 2009 SCIUG – Prevention, care and Mid-term evaluation 2009
February 2009 AMA sponsored by LEAD Baseline Survey
o Able to work for long hours, a period of about 14 hours where necessary.
o Love challenging work
o A team worker
1. Mr. David Christopher Kasasa
Dean of Students
P.O. Box 237, Entebbe,
2. Mr. Muhindo Bagonza Libbuma
Save the Children in Uganda.
P.O. Box 3530, Kampala – Uganda,
3. Kusemererwa Yusta
NACWOLA – Kasese Branch
P.O. Box 237, Kasese
Mobile: 075 257512
I Kwebaze Faith, testify that the above given information is the truth.