I have this things with macros and close ups.
Its how I work; I like being close and personal.
When I work with people I make it personal by studying them before
hand; gives them also a chance to get comfortable and know what to expect.
Things I enjoy:
- Cracked damaged or decaying things; macro style.
- The Odd and Abstract.
- Flowers with some style. Everyone can take a picture of a flower but turning into more with adjustment layers and even other picture layers is where its at.
- Photo Editor: Richland Chronicle for two years
- Photographer: Richland Chronicle for three years
- Soundtrack Matinee: KDUX Richland's Broadcasting team
- Soundtrack Matinee a Cinedependent Productions experience (concert event @ Richland): Photographer and Flyer/Banner designer
- Had photography work shown in the Firehouse Gallery in Arlington
- Best in Show during one of Richland's annul Photography Contest
- Have made layouts and headers/banners for websites over the years.
- Also won a TIPA on-site Photo contest and had my name in the Dallas Morning News, back in 2008 I believe. http://www.rlc8.dcccd.edu/media/?p=107