Multi-lingual, culturally sensitive and internationally well-traveled, with excellent interpersonal, communications and analytical skills.
2010 Bachelor’s Degree in English, May 2010.
Kenyon College. Minor in Anthropology.
2009 International Study Program in the School of English.
University of Exeter, Devon, England.
2011 Bookseller, Carmichael's Bookstore, Louisville, KY.
Sell and promote books for independent bookshop. Assist in closing every night.
2011 Court Reporter, etc., Kentuckiana Reporters, Louisville, KY.
Scheduled, recorded, transcribed, and produced transcripts of depositions throughout the state.
• Produced 2-5 depositions a day as Assistant Production Manager.
2010 Advocacy Coordinator, The Community Circle, Prescott, AZ.
Assisted community members in need by providing support and assistance information.
• Served an average of ten people per month.
• Refined the meeting and communication systems for the advisory council.
2007-2008 Chair Assistant, Department of Anthropology, Kenyon College, Gambier, OH.
Provided executive assistance to a department of eight professors, as well as students.
• Commended by two consecutive department chairs for dedication, thoroughness, and creativity.
• Prepared class materials, 2007-2008, and redesigned book of syllabi for 2003-2009.
• Scanned/organized photos and catalog sheets for the Kenyon-Honduras Program, 1987-2008.
• Dutch (Fluent), Spanish (Proficient), and French (Working knowledge).
• Microsoft Office, Administrative Legal Manager, Visionary Scan, Visionary Spectrum, Pinnacle Studio, ExpressScribe, OpenOffice, Adobe Premiere Elements.
2009 University of Exeter, January-August. Included a literary tour of Ireland.
2008 Lived in Honduras, January-May, participating in the Kenyon-Honduras archeological field program. Included visits to archeological sites in Mexico and Guatemala.
2006 Worked with Global Volunteers in Costa Rica, July, building a wall, planting a garden, and teaching small children English at the local school.
2005 Spent June-August in the Netherlands, working as an au pair while conducting research and interviewing survivors of the Japanese internment camps in Indonesia in the 1930s and 1940s.
2006-2010 Kenyon College Ballroom Dance Club.
Learning, practicing, teaching Newcomers, competing. Co-historian, Spring 2007/Fall 2008.
2008 The Kenyon Collegian.
2007 The Kenyon Observer.
2000-2006 Walden Theatre.
Actress, director, crew. Worked on eleven shows.