Assistant Manager - Graphic Design, handling Creative & Development Team, highly responsible for producing cutting-edge Graphics for e-Learning course ware and applications.
For the last 3 years working as a Functional Manager in Graphic Design at Element K, world largest e-learning content company. Have strong analytical and technical acumen with excellent communication, teamwork, team handling and interpersonal skills. Giving creative support for in-house ElementK projects and for custom clients like Cisco, Achieve Global, McKinsey, Coke and Pepsico projects. Has prior experience as Visualizer with 7 years experience in Advertising media and 7 ears experience in e-Learning & Multimedia. Visualized Projects for Clientele like Skill Soft, Thomson Netg, Motorola, Symantec, Parker, McGraw Hill, Merck, Novartis, Sales Professional Institute, Aegis, Cognizant & NIIT.
• Creative Conceptualization & Visualizing
• Original Illustration (Freehand & Painting)
• Capability of Computer generated artworks
• Indian Traditional Textile Designing
• Photography & Digital Art
• Multimedia - CD Presentations
• Flash 2D Animations
• E-learning courseware development
• CBT (Computer Based Tutorials)
• Creation of Corporate Identity and Brand Building designs
• Story Boards & Backdrop Set Designs for TV Commercials
• Outdoor Publicity – Hoarding and Point of Purchase designs
• Stage Backdrop for Events & Stall Design at Exhibitions
• Web Media - Web page layout designs