Dedicated individual seeking public and private sculpture commissions. Works independently or with teams. Looking forward to contributing within exciting projects and breathing life into the works of art created.
• Grounded with classical training and balanced with contemporary artistic perspectives.
• Excel at capturing an individuals likeness while invoking life and pathos.
• Experienced in producing quality works of art that satisfy customer’s unique vision and goals while finding a process that fits the project.
• Possesses a strong sense of Anatomy and Physiology of animals and humans.
• Knowledgeable with software such as: Maya, Z-Brush, Photoshop, Illustrator.
• Proficient at sculpting in a variety of mediums such as: water and wax based clays, papermache, Maya, and Zbrush.
• Skilled at creating various types of molds for replication of sculpture.
• Capable of producing digital or traditional Maquettes for proposals or planning.
• Demonstrates a well developed understanding of the principles of design.