` Keith J. Stamps
1311 North Halsted (Apt-501) 773-397-6515 or (773) 434-8748
Chicago, Ill 60622 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Summary of Qualifications
I am an Engineering Technologist, CertifiedTechnical Communicator/Writer, Certified Microsoft Computer Professional (MCP); and System Administrator (MCSA). I have provided excellent writing technology skills for information systems and manufacturing projects. I have excellent interpersonal, project management, deployment, troubleshooting and repair skills that I have applied to information systems and manufacturing technology projects to meet or exceed customer’s expectations.
I am highly motivated, team, and customer oriented. I believe that success is achieved through personal commitment and a passion for one's work. I have over twenty-five years of experience working with Information and Manufacturing technology sectors. I am a recipient of over twenty-five awards and recognition for leadership, cultural awareness, training, teambuilding, conflict resolution, safety awareness and project management.
• Recognized for the applying project management skills for the successful completion of information system projects for six years.
• ?Received award for ?Providing cultural diversity training for Corporate Directors and Department Heads.
• Recognized to for identifying information security gaps and providing coordination/leadership skills for disaster recovery /security team to close gaps to prevent compromise of propriety information.
• Provided a technical resolution that was utilized to debugged information technology hardware and software glitches that resulted in a cost saving of 15,000.00 dollars.
• ?Provided mentorship to prepare students from grades 10 to 12 for college courses.
• Used multi-task skills to successfully complete the planning and coordination activities for concurrent hardware, software, and networking projects.
• Developed cost effective plan that save $20,000.00 without impacting staffing.
• Worked across organizational lines to build a mirror image of a Call- Center, which retained customer basis and functionality during transition.
• Facilitator and Key Speaker for teambuilding conference consisting of twenty-five Technicians that resulted in a thirty-six percent increase in productivity.
• Developed and coordinated the implementation business work plans that consistently exceeded manufacturing quarterly output goals.
• Provided process management changes needed to maintain productivity levels during shift changes.
• Worked across organizational lines developing and coordinating the implementation disaster recover/security plans to prevent compromise of intellectual proprietary material.
• Received awards for quick and creative problem resolutions; quality workmanship and implementing production upgrades without impacting productivity.
• Received awards for improving manufacturing process and training manuals.
• Provided mentorship for newly hired veterans, to assist them with reassimilation into civilian workforce.
• Composed software deployment guide for technologies projects.
• Composed training guide, grant and recommendation proposals for not for profit organizations.
• Designed disaster recovery, process and project management plans.
• Designed instruction, maintenance, repair, training, and user guide manuals.
I have provided Technical Writing support for Information and Manufacturing Technologies sectors. I have been involved with the deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and system administration of the following: DNS, DHCP, WIN, NT, and SMTP servers. APPLETALK, TCP/IP, NETBIOS, NETBEUI, DLC, NWLINK, RAS, RRAS VPN protocols. DSL Modems, Cisco Routers, IBM and DEC mainframes; Compaq, Dell, Hewlett Packer, Apple/Mac, Gateway, and IBM Laptops, PC’s, and Servers. Active Directory Services, IT Security, Symatec Ghosting, MS-Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Vista and Unix software. Lucent Technologies Telephony Switches. Project Management and Training. Microsoft Office Suites, Open Office Suites, Adobe Writer and Photoshop.
• California State University (Technical Communications/Writing) Dominguez Hills, California
• Techskills (Certified Microsoft Professional and System Administrator (MCP/MCSA) Chicago, ILL
• University Of Phoenix (Focus: Masters Of Business Administration/ Manufacturing Technology (MBA/MT) Albq, NM
• Keller Graduate School Of Management (Focus: Masters Of Project Management (MPM) Chicago, ILL
• DeVry University (Bachelors Of Science Engineering Technology (BSEET) Chicago, ILL
Keith J. Stamps=Page 1
Keith J. Stamps=Page 2
Independent Contractor Jan, 2008- Present
Self Employed Chicago, Ill
Employed by various temporary agencies (Ebry IT Solution) to deployed, troubleshoot, and repair IT equipment. Provide IT solutions, installation, troubleshooting, and repair of IT hardware/software for small businesses. Work with technical writing team gathering data for designing and composing instructional installation and training manuals. Update customer’s procedure documents and training plans. Provide Microsoft Office Suites training for customers.
Operations Training Manager Jan, 2007- Jan, 2008
Awareness Technology For Elderly, Disable, & Youth (Not For Profit) ATEDY Chicago, Ill
Designed operation training plans to insure that ATEDY’s employment policies and training requirements were met. Facilitate team meetings to keep staff focus on providing quality training that will meet or exceed customer expectations and corporate goals. Authored training plans proposals to meet or exceed client’s educational goals. Composed training procedures to insure staff received quality training and provided clients with quality training. I wrote grants and business proposals to help meet ATEDY’s financial goals. Visualized and documented project management plans to insure new training projects were completed on-time and within budget. I provided hands-on Microsoft Office Suites and A-plus training for clients. I provided troubleshooting, maintenance and repair skills for onsite information technology system hardware and software.
Desktop Technician June, 2006–Aug, 2006
Mac Neal Hospital Berwyn, Ill
Provided desktop and networking support for Mac Neal‘s hospital and offsite staffs. Updated PC installation procedure and troubleshooting documents used by Desktop Technicians. Designed instructional procedures for automated training center used by hospital layman staffs.
Completing a minimum of ten open trouble tickets per day and updating the trouble ticket tracking data base with final resolutions. Attending morning status meeting to receive and disseminate information on outstanding trouble tickets. Member of team that completed networking and software upgrade deployment projects for hospital staffs. I authored procedures for deployment of hardware and software security up-dates to insure the integrity of proprietary medical software and patient data. Coauthored and tested software recovery procedures document.
PC Technician July, 2003-Jan. 2005
Sygnetics, Inc. Rochester Hills, MI
Contract PC Technician providing computer/server deployment, troubleshooting, and repair for customers located in Chicago and suburban locations. Completing Installation and providing technical support of network infrastructures hardware and software. I provided technical writing skills for system migration, testing, and software upgrade procedures for customer sites. I also provided training for customers on new products.
Manufacturing Technician June, 1995-April, 2001
.Intel Corporation Rio Rancho, NM
Provided maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of Hitachi Plasma Etchers. I updated manufacturing quality assurance documentations for semiconductor products. I provided training/education for Equipment Maintenance and Operation Technicians.
Gathered information from Engineering and Senior Technician communities to compose process management documentations to meet or exceed quality standards and manufacturing output goals. Visualized and documented policies to insure communications and to create a cohesive team working environment for team members. I coauthored disaster recovery plan for Intel’s manufacturing sites as a precaution for 1999 disaster predications. Delegated management’s responsibilities for manufacturing group during absent of supervision
Self Employed Oct, 1992-Nov, 1994
Stamps Consulting Chicago, Ill
I provided technical consulting for software and hardware information system products and services. Installation, trouble-shooting and repair of information system products for small computer base businesses.
Senior Technical Associate April, 1983-Oct, 1992
AT&T Bell Labs (Lucent Technologies) Naperville, Ill
Project Coordinator for hardware and software projects deliverable. I provided technical writing solutions for the System Administrations and Project Management groups. I designed and composed instructional guides troubleshooting and installation of onsite information technology equipment. I reviewed and revised project management planning documentations. Coordinated work schedule and tasks for Technical Support and System Administration staffs. Negotiated delivery dates and contracts for vendor services. Documented and tested hardware and software updates, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair procedures for Lucent Technologies telephone switches.
Data Center Technician Feb, 1982-April, 1983
Tymshare, Inc. Chicago, Ill
Responsible for the troubleshooting and maintenance of multi-drop 9600-baud private lease lines and modems, Installation, troubleshooting, maintenance of onsite and customer site Honeywell minicomputers. Debugging and testing of MARS-PLUS Airline reservation software. Provided call center customer support for airline agency clients.
References Available Upon Request