MARIA C. OSORIO
(305) 746 – 7504 * Mary11102@hotmail.com
Accomplished Contracts Administrator with extensive experience in contract management and administration assisting with contract development, tracking, and analysis as well as communication of supplier contract performance and compliance. Pro-active professional with over 5 years of providing administrative support. Ability to multitask a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment. Excellent interpersonal skills, bilingual and strong attention to detail and team player.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficient with Microsoft office programs,
and use of database programs.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish).
• Demonstrated commitment to customer
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Good time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Problem analysis, use of judgment and ability
to solve problems efficiently.
• Ability of multitasking in a fast-paced environment,
while maintaining an emphasis on quality.
B/E Aerospace, Miami, FL
Contracts Administrator, June 2011 to Present
• Review and analyze contract documents to determine contractual obligations.
• Provide support in the contract review, analysis, and drafting process.
• Review, prepare and disseminate information throughout the company regarding contract status compliance, modification, negotiation and termination.
• Complete the terms and conditions of the contract template with customer relevant information and submit for management for review.
• Monitor contract performance and develop a plan of action to insure contract concerns and fulfillment.
• Compliance documentation for contract close-out
• Maintain contract files and database on contracts and projects.
• Participates in projects, investigations or analysis and issues reports as required.
• Performs other related duties as required.
Virgin Atlantic Airways, Norwalk, CT
Contracts Administrator, February 1999 – November 2010
• Responsible for reviewing and processing all contracts and obtaining appropriate management approval.
• Monitor renewal dates for active contracts.
• Work with legal team of advisors to ensure contractual agreements are in accordance with company policies and procedures, as well as, governing laws.
• Capture contract terms, manage files, update contract information and ensure contract filing is current and documentation is complete.
• Coordinate the filing of Fares with our Pricing & Tariffs department.
• Responsible for various types of correspondence between contract parties.
• Provides status of contracts performance against contract standards.
• Review contract documentation and ensure accuracy of information entered into the database and compliance with legal and business guidelines.
• Responsible for data integrity of contract database – oversee maintenance contract database.
• Assist in other departmental projects and assignment at the discretion of the manager.
Group Sales Representative
• Liaise with Specialized Sales Account Managers to identify opportunities to maximize price and yield.
• Assist contracted customers via e-mail and telephone with all activity related to Group requests.
• Monitor and report the utilization performance of contracted group accounts to the relevant Account Manager.
Aeromexico Airlines, JFK International Airport, New York
Passenger Service Agent, August 08 – September 1998
• Coordinated check-in, U.S. Customs/Immigration registration and final boarding of passengers.
• Calculated and maintained passenger/cargo statistics.
NORWALK COMMUNITY COLLEGE – Norwalk, Connecticut
Legal Assistant Associates in Science Degree
Completed Coursework – Business Law I & II, Civil Litigation, Family Law, Administrative Law, Real Estate Law, Legal Research and Writing.
Approved by the American Bar Association
GIBBS COLLEGE – Norwalk, Connecticut
Awarded Executive Legal Assistant Certificate October 2002