Dustin E. Hardstock
1409 New York Ave
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Objective: Ambitious, dedicated professional seeking rewarding career opportunity with long-term growth potential
• Bachelor of Arts in Economics. University of Virginia. Charlottesville, VA. May 2005.
• Masters of Science in Accounting, University of Phoenix . July 2009.
• Several credits completed towards Masters of Business Administration.
Relevant Courses: Forces Influencing Business in the 21st Century, Managing the Business Enterprise, Transformational Leadership, Financial Accounting, Financial Reporting, Not-For-Profit & Government Accounting, Accounting Information Systems, Managerial Decision Making, Strategic Implementation and Alignment, Managerial Accounting & Legal Aspects of Business, Internal Control Systems, Auditing, Forensic Accounting
• Exceptional client experience with Accounting, Finance and Economics background
• Motivated fast learner
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Intermediate- Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
• Exceptional analytical, interpretive skills, and negotiation skills
• Well-versed in investigative practices relating to potentially fraudulent insurance claims