THOMAS X. BREGATTA
Strong communicator with ability to establish rapport with others and educate them about Fine Art. Quality workmanship and perfectionism are strengths. Skilled in marketing and sales, contract negotiations and appraisals. Areas of proficiency include the following:
• Fine Art Services including repairing damaged canvasses and panels, surface cleaning on oil paintings, repair of antique picture frames, repair of gold and silver finishes, refinishing of antique furniture
• Drawing and Rendering: graphite, ink and chalk
• Paintings: oils, casein, gouache and water colors
• Framing, Fitting and Matting
• Painting of Signs and Banners
• Interior and Exterior Building Painting
Philadelphia Print Shop Ltd. Philadelphia, PA 2007 - 2011
Fitter/ Picture Framer
• Prepared antique prints, maps and works on paper for display and sale in art gallery.
• Repaired old picture frames as well as gold and silver finishes.
• Packed artwork for shipment, ordered supplies and maintained workplace.
Korman Suites Philadelphia, PA 2003 - 2007
• Painted empty units in high rise apartment building, making them ready for habitation.
McCarty Antiques and Fine Art Philadelphia, PA 1998 - 2002
Estate Sale Associate
• Assisted major estate buyer by providing labor for estate sales, making inventory ready for sales floor and auction including repairing antique oil paintings, polishing silver, and cleaning and polishing period furniture.
• Functioned as retail salesperson in showroom and provided building maintenance.
Promotions Coordinator Creative Dimensions, Stamford, CT
Musician Jerry Sammuels Agency, Philadelphia, PA
Earned over 55 college credits from several institutions – Philadelphia College of Art, Philadelphia College of Textile and Science, Montgomery County Community College, and Studio Incamminati -- having completed various art courses.