Objective: To obtain a copy writing/editing position using the skills developed at various companies and with various authors.
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Windows
• WordPerfect 5.1/6.1 • Filing/Editing
• Typing (55+ wpm)
• Office Procedures
• Telephone Skills • Accounting
• Business English
• Management Skills
• Customer Service Skills
Central High School
University of Phoenix, Online campus 7/30/2007
Currently taking classes for Associate degree in Communications.
• Developed ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
• Edit, proofread and format using CMS and AP styles.
•Ability to accurately restructure sentences or passages without losing the author’s voice. Fiction and Non-fiction experience.
• Diplomatically resolved customer’s concerns on as-needed basis.
•Ability to follow instructions well and make decisions with no supervision.
• Maintained all record-keeping procedures without error.
•Consistently met quotas and deadlines.
•Experienced in Word, Excel, Business English, U.K. English.
• Final Proofing and Formatting, Whispers Publishing
• Editor, Proofreader, Formatting, Destiny Blaine Productions
• Proofreading, Changeling Press,
• Editor, Telecommute, Samuel Blankson--2008