SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Twenty years of experience in designing, and sculpturing decorative and gift products.
• Twelve years of experience as a designer and wax model maker for sterling silver, 18k gold and pewter jewelry
• Broad knowledge in developing product, executing designs, sculpturing different kinds of figures from small scale to large scale, making molds, casting using different materials and painting.
2005 up to present Full time (works at home) Wax Model Maker– – Bob Siemon Designs, Inc., Sta. Ana, California
• Designing, and wax carvings of inspirational jewelry.
2005-2009 Freelancer Wax Model Maker – Paul Morelli Designs, Inc., Philadelphia, Pensylvania
• Designed, and carved wax of fine jewelry.
1999-2005 Freelancer Wax Model Maker – Bob Siemon Designs, Inc., Sta. Ana, California
•Designed and carved wax of inspirational jewelry.
•Create and cut molds for wax injection, wax investment, soldering jobs and polished jewelry.
1999-2002 Sculptor/Designer – Cast Art Industries, Corona, California
•Designed, sculptured and painted fine collectible figurines including home decors.
1989-1998 Sculptor/Designer - Philippines Exporter, Manila, Philippines
•Designed and sculptured gifts and décor for every occasion such as Christmas, Easter, Halloween, and Special Events. Handled and supervised a dozen of people for product development and production.
•Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Graduated 1987
Far Easter University, Manila, Philippines
•Trained by a professional sculptor, 1994
•Charcoal portrait, Color Rendering, and Architectural Drafting
• Adobe Photoshop