The fingers tap away and another masterpiece is born. Although perhaps not because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But as they say, money talks. So perhaps the best way to judge a true writing masterpiece is by the amount of money received for it? And yet, we all must remember the ever true adage, "money is the root of all evil." So a catch-22 then?
The above sample does not accurately represent my actual beliefs but I hope it highlights how fun and contradictory creative writing can be.
If I may be so bold as to list my previous accomplishments in order to win your affections:
- Wrote management training curriculum for large Seattle based non-profit
- Editor and writer for two in house book publications
- Marketing collateral designer and writer for a senior living facility (postcards, brochures, mailings, etc)
- Wrote mission statement for same senior living facility
- Freelance internet writer, writing 2500 word articles on a daily basis
-Won my previous company the "Top Google Places" award for our Google business listing
There is nothing worse than a great idea trapped inside someone's head. I would love to bring your ideas to life.