Research Attorney, Greenberg Traurig
October 2010 – Present
• Coordinate large-scale research projects among 14 professional law librarians, develop and communicate research methodologies and timelines, manage distribution of tasks, and consolidate results.
• Legal and non-law research and reference assistance to corporate attorneys; subject expertise in tribal and foreign legal research, corporate and securities, legislative history, and business intelligence.
• Develop training program for librarians; provide research training to new attorneys.
• Compile and edit the firm’s internal current awareness publications with a readership almost 600 attorneys.
• Ensure compliance with copyright law and license terms in the use of print and electronic resources.